Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Blame Jenkins 20:33 - Apr 6 with 6598 viewsjackeinstein

For everything egotistical pr1ck that he is Can't wait for the yanks to send him down the road and employ someone who can run the club properly.
I Blame Jenkins on 14:46 - Apr 7 with 1560 viewstomdickharry

I Blame Jenkins on 14:27 - Apr 7 by Uxbridge

Anyone in attendance on Tuesday will know how publicly Levien/Kaplan have hitched their wagon to the Jenkins wagon. They want him to stay.

From what I have read in the on line transcript of the meeting that is very true and, to be perfectly honest one does wonder how many fans actually care who owns the club and what goes on in the corridors of power,that is whilst were remain in the PL,possibly the Championship and even League 1.If we do get relegated and our owners see thousands on empty seats at home games and the associated loss of income, then perhaps the wheels will come off the wagon.
I Blame Jenkins on 15:10 - Apr 7 with 1543 viewsbyron

I hate him every time we lose a few, then if we win a few, I like him again.....it's simple, like me.

Benny

I Blame Jenkins on 15:12 - Apr 7 with 1536 viewsUxbridge

I Blame Jenkins on 14:46 - Apr 7 by tomdickharry

From what I have read in the on line transcript of the meeting that is very true and, to be perfectly honest one does wonder how many fans actually care who owns the club and what goes on in the corridors of power,that is whilst were remain in the PL,possibly the Championship and even League 1.If we do get relegated and our owners see thousands on empty seats at home games and the associated loss of income, then perhaps the wheels will come off the wagon.

On the flip side, they threw the sellers under the bus somewhat, so you do wonder if those two positions can coexist.

As you say, I think the realities very much depend on our league status.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

I Blame Jenkins on 15:23 - Apr 7 with 1526 viewsLandore_Jack

I Blame Jenkins on 15:12 - Apr 7 by Uxbridge

On the flip side, they threw the sellers under the bus somewhat, so you do wonder if those two positions can coexist.

As you say, I think the realities very much depend on our league status.

I am struggling to believe SK when he stated he did not know about the existing SHA. The articles were changed just before the sale to favour the "majority". Do you think he was asked by HJ?
[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 15:23]

#backtojack

I Blame Jenkins on 15:56 - Apr 7 with 1487 viewstomdickharry

I Blame Jenkins on 15:23 - Apr 7 by Landore_Jack

I am struggling to believe SK when he stated he did not know about the existing SHA. The articles were changed just before the sale to favour the "majority". Do you think he was asked by HJ?

Only truthful answers in Court will tell you the answer to that question and many many more.
I Blame Jenkins on 16:19 - Apr 7 with 1470 viewsWingstandwood

Many of those thousands of empty seats will consist of a fair proportion of a missing most loyal/hardcore type of supporter the club can least do without!

You know?...People utterly pissed off with the most disgusting of betrayals! People pissed off by the sell-outs continued presence, freeloading, pig in a trough antics, online baiting by JVZ etc. Why should the lifeblood of the club i.e. the supporters show loyalty when zero loyalty and respect has been shown towards them? IMO if relegated?.... The chickens will well and truly come home to roost and the Yanks will regret the day they ever bought the club!

The "this is no longer my club" cliche is to become IMO a widespread held belief and typical thought/opinion (if it isn't already?) amongst longstanding uber-loyals that witnessed many a dark day in past bygone years!

Argus!

I Blame Jenkins on 16:23 - Apr 7 with 1462 viewsUxbridge

I Blame Jenkins on 15:23 - Apr 7 by Landore_Jack

Was it Kaplan who said he didn't know about it beforehand? Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did too. http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/ gives a good summary of events.

I Blame Jenkins on 16:25 - Apr 7 with 1454 viewsLandore_Jack

I Blame Jenkins on 16:23 - Apr 7 by Uxbridge

Was it Kaplan who said he didn't know about it beforehand? Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did too. http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/ gives a good summary of events.

Sorry it was JL.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

I Blame Jenkins on 17:54 - Apr 7 with 1424 viewsUxbridge

I Blame Jenkins on 16:25 - Apr 7 by Landore_Jack

Sorry it was JL.

In which case he definitely misremembered.

I Blame Jenkins on 18:09 - Apr 7 with 1398 viewsShaky

I Blame Jenkins on 16:25 - Apr 7 by Landore_Jack

Sorry it was JL.

Do you have an approximate time reference in the audio feed you can help me with?

In any case it seems to me the issue probably is not so much whether a shareholders' agreement existed, but whether it was properly executed and made legally binding.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

I Blame Jenkins on 18:50 - Apr 7 with 1372 viewsdobjack2

You are quite right, most people I spoke to didn't care about the ownership as it was going to take us to the next level. Either didn't get it or didn't care when I explained where the money for the shares was going. I expect theM to be amongst the first to stop going if we are relegated.
I Blame Jenkins on 18:56 - Apr 7 with 1365 viewsBillyChong

I Blame Jenkins on 16:19 - Apr 7 by Wingstandwood

Many of those thousands of empty seats will consist of a fair proportion of a missing most loyal/hardcore type of supporter the club can least do without!

You know?...People utterly pissed off with the most disgusting of betrayals! People pissed off by the sell-outs continued presence, freeloading, pig in a trough antics, online baiting by JVZ etc. Why should the lifeblood of the club i.e. the supporters show loyalty when zero loyalty and respect has been shown towards them? IMO if relegated?.... The chickens will well and truly come home to roost and the Yanks will regret the day they ever bought the club!

The "this is no longer my club" cliche is to become IMO a widespread held belief and typical thought/opinion (if it isn't already?) amongst longstanding uber-loyals that witnessed many a dark day in past bygone years!

Yep
I Blame Jenkins on 18:58 - Apr 7 with 1359 viewsOldjack

I Blame Jenkins on 14:19 - Apr 7 by Bloodyhills

The yanks won't love him if we get relegated and the loss of income that that would entail.

If we get relegated it'll be the Yanks own fault ,i do believe it was them who ordered Slimeball Huw to appoint Bumble Bob in the first place in order to make us big across the pond if he had been successful ,it also may well have been against Slimeball Huw's wishes

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I Blame Jenkins on 19:10 - Apr 7 with 1345 viewsWingstandwood

I Blame Jenkins on 18:56 - Apr 7 by BillyChong

Yep

Yep indeed, the likes of that lowlife scumbag impostor JVZ repeatedly taunting and sticking his two fingers up at the supporters online continues unabated.

Which sort of says scumbag filth like Martin Morgan, i.e. his partner in the disgraceful cherry-picking ticket travel club money racket, the other sellouts and Yanks are happy to let it continue. No request? No order? No demand for it to stop? I mean supporters treated with the utmost of disrespect and contempt!

That alone (disgusting sell off shenanigans aside) will be good enough reason and excuse for many a supporter to turn his/hers back on their once beloved club.............Forever! It'll be too late when they've gone......Forever!...... Because?..... That is not how 'beloved' clubs treat their supporters!

Argus!

I Blame Jenkins on 19:54 - Apr 7 with 1311 viewsBillyChong

I Blame Jenkins on 19:10 - Apr 7 by Wingstandwood

Yep indeed, the likes of that lowlife scumbag impostor JVZ repeatedly taunting and sticking his two fingers up at the supporters online continues unabated.

Which sort of says scumbag filth like Martin Morgan, i.e. his partner in the disgraceful cherry-picking ticket travel club money racket, the other sellouts and Yanks are happy to let it continue. No request? No order? No demand for it to stop? I mean supporters treated with the utmost of disrespect and contempt!

That alone (disgusting sell off shenanigans aside) will be good enough reason and excuse for many a supporter to turn his/hers back on their once beloved club.............Forever! It'll be too late when they've gone......Forever!...... Because?..... That is not how 'beloved' clubs treat their supporters!

Not sure how Van Zweden hasn't had a clip yet on one of his weekend jollies over here with his pals
I Blame Jenkins on 20:06 - Apr 7 with 1302 viewsLandore_Jack

I Blame Jenkins on 18:09 - Apr 7 by Shaky

Do you have an approximate time reference in the audio feed you can help me with?

In any case it seems to me the issue probably is not so much whether a shareholders' agreement existed, but whether it was properly executed and made legally binding.

1:05:00 is where JL admits he is unaware of an existing SHA.

#backtojack

I Blame Jenkins on 20:10 - Apr 7 with 1293 viewsWingstandwood

I Blame Jenkins on 19:54 - Apr 7 by BillyChong

Not sure how Van Zweden hasn't had a clip yet on one of his weekend jollies over here with his pals

I assume because he is surrounded by a coachload or two of fellow clogs? What really baffles me is the way he has obviously been given carte blanche to do what the hell he likes? I mean, how can a professionally run business allow its vitally required customer base to be so disgustingly treated in such a way?

My football clubs board has become a THING, a monstrosity, an obscenity and an absolute insult to all SCFC supporters......even Petty had the decency to f#ck off!

What clubs owners would seriously allow the very people that are so offensive and despised by many of that very club's own supporters to not only remain....But to leach, freeload and stick two fingers up in the process. Beggars belief! Talk about a complete and utter lack of awareness and business acumen!

Argus!

I Blame Jenkins on 22:12 - Apr 7 with 1208 viewsbonymine

I Blame Jenkins on 20:10 - Apr 7 by Wingstandwood

I assume because he is surrounded by a coachload or two of fellow clogs? What really baffles me is the way he has obviously been given carte blanche to do what the hell he likes? I mean, how can a professionally run business allow its vitally required customer base to be so disgustingly treated in such a way?

My football clubs board has become a THING, a monstrosity, an obscenity and an absolute insult to all SCFC supporters......even Petty had the decency to f#ck off!

What clubs owners would seriously allow the very people that are so offensive and despised by many of that very club's own supporters to not only remain....But to leach, freeload and stick two fingers up in the process. Beggars belief! Talk about a complete and utter lack of awareness and business acumen!

I couldn't agree more mate ...

Quite simply, I have followed this Club since 1975 and can categorically state that back in 1977/78 Huw Jenkins DID NOT follow the Swans, his father Gordon was a lovely man who sat in front of me for many years in the old Double Decker....

Anyway, the Sellouts have had an easy time so far, about time we gave them some more grief and exposed their misdemeanours ......Greedy chunts who deserve all the backlash that is coming to them.

Loyal and Waynekerr where are you ? .......Let's be having you .....!!!

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

I Blame Jenkins on 00:18 - Apr 8 with 1179 viewsdobjack2

I Blame Jenkins on 20:10 - Apr 7 by Wingstandwood

In answer to your last paragraph Ones caught between a rock and a hard place.

If they kick out the sell outs then what do they know about football in this country themselves? Bob Bradley Answers that question.

But if they keep the chairman they now know he is detested by a section of the fan base and that it will only get worse if we are relegated. They knew there would be carnage and potentially intervention by bouncers or even the old bill if Jenkins had shown his face at the trust meeting. They can also see relegation staring them in the face along with empty seats.

All they have left is bull shirt and there are still people that are buying it.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 10:48]
I Blame Jenkins on 08:12 - Apr 8 with 1141 viewsperchrockjack

Ive advocated Jenkins and anyone connected to him getting the hardest time possible within the law

I'm not sure enough are angry enough

Plenty on here, the bestest fans need to voice their contempt at games at Jenkins and any of his cohorts

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I Blame Jenkins on 08:23 - Apr 8 with 1138 viewsmonmouth

If Jenkins goes, we get Landon Donovan. Yee hah.

I want the f*cker dragged out of town by Penlan horses, but the price might be that things might easily get worse before they get better. It's a boil that must be lanced though. You have to cut out a cancer to give the body a chance to recover.

Metaphor out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I Blame Jenkins on 08:29 - Apr 8 with 1135 viewsperchrockjack

Feel worse now and our folks flight now delayed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I Blame Jenkins on 09:08 - Apr 8 with 1125 viewsSTID2017

At this current time each and every fan needs to get behind the team and the manager.
Plenty of time for the pitchfork mentality in the summer

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I Blame Jenkins on 09:24 - Apr 8 with 1112 viewsWarwickHunt

I Blame Jenkins on 08:23 - Apr 8 by monmouth

If Jenkins goes, we get Landon Donovan. Yee hah.

I want the f*cker dragged out of town by Penlan horses, but the price might be that things might easily get worse before they get better. It's a boil that must be lanced though. You have to cut out a cancer to give the body a chance to recover.

Metaphor out.

Frankly, right now I'd settle for Jason Donovan.
I Blame Jenkins on 10:01 - Apr 8 with 1096 viewsShaky

I Blame Jenkins on 20:06 - Apr 7 by Landore_Jack

1:05:00 is where JL admits he is unaware of an existing SHA.

Thanks, LJ, have now listened to the audio.

First of all Levin clearly speaks Mergers & Acquisitions, talking about 'transactions' and so on.

In that context he says: "It was represented to us that there was no shareholders agreement, at the time we came in to acquire the club"

To me he is undoubtedly referring to a section customarily included in Share Purchase Agreements called Representations & Warranties ('Reps & Warranties'), that contains a number of standard and non standard 'facts' that the parties to the contract commit to. For example that they have good clear title to the shares to be sold and they are not mortgaged or otherwise pledged as security.

Furthermore that definitive statement modified his initial comment that they were 'unaware', which is legally defensible if he has cover through the Reps & Warranties.

However, if he was totally 'unaware' of any shareholders' agreement in the everyday sense of the word, I'm not so sure his lawyers would necessarily have thought to include that representation in the share purchase agreement.

Breaches of Reps & Warranties are invariably remedied by monetary payments and are generally not enough to revoke/cancel the entire agreement.

Nevertheless Jenkins etc may have a valid argument there was no legally binding shareholders agreement, if it was never executed properly in the first place like I speculated earlier, or if it was somehow terminated prior to the deal with the Americans on 21/7/16.

These are both very real possibilities, however, if the first case applies it would undoubtedly strengthen the Trust's position in an Unfair Prejudice claim as there can be no doubt whatsoever they believed in good faith that one was in place.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024