Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar 18:59 - Dec 19 with 1933 viewsTummer_from_Texas

While the main priority certainly needs to be improving our defense in January, this would be a nice addition too, if we're really going to make 2 or 3 additions. Plays on the right usually but can be used on either side.

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3023442/swansea-eyeing-move-for-psv-eindhovens-lucian

[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 19:01]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:09 - Dec 19 with 1903 viewspencoedjack

A what's app message from a Dutch work colleague PSV fan

Swansea seem to be interested in Luciano Narsingh .... our right wing striker. He never reached his level after injury. We always play with 10 men because he is invisible. 😂

I take it from that he's pretty shite
PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:15 - Dec 19 with 1885 viewsmax936

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:09 - Dec 19 by pencoedjack

Swansea seem to be interested in Luciano Narsingh .... our right wing striker. He never reached his level after injury. We always play with 10 men because he is invisible. 😂

Welcome to Swansea Luciano, he'll fit in nicely, we've a few hide en seek champions.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:17 - Dec 19 with 1867 viewspencoedjack

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:15 - Dec 19 by max936

Welcome to Swansea Luciano, he'll fit in nicely, we've a few hide en seek champions.

Which was near enough my reply
PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:20 - Dec 19 with 1854 viewsTummer_from_Texas

8 goals in 30 appearances last season.

I'd love to get that many out of all our wings, combined.

One interesting footnote about Narsigngh's 2014 injury - it was what ultimately put Leroy Fer on the Dutch World Cup squad.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:23 - Dec 19 with 1838 viewslonglostjack

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:20 - Dec 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

One interesting footnote about Narsigngh's 2014 injury - it was what ultimately put Leroy Fer on the Dutch World Cup squad.

26 years old - late developer obviously. Suprised no German scouts have been on his case.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:26 - Dec 19 with 1812 viewspencoedjack

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:20 - Dec 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Fair enough I'll stick with the Dutch guys opinion who watches him week in week out (when he is not injured)
PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:34 - Dec 19 with 1790 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sounds like it's a race between us and Burnley for him.

POTY 2015

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:42 - Dec 19 with 1753 viewsGriffting

If he can score a goal and make a run inside a fullback now and again it will instantly be an improvement on our wingers.
Login to get fewer ads

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:45 - Dec 19 with 1741 viewspencoedjack

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:42 - Dec 19 by Griffting

If he can score a goal and make a run inside a fullback now and again it will instantly be an improvement on our wingers.

He replaced Depay who scored 20 plus goals for PSV prior to moving to manure

Can't say he's set the PL alight
PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:50 - Dec 19 with 1721 viewsGriffting

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:45 - Dec 19 by pencoedjack

He replaced Depay who scored 20 plus goals for PSV prior to moving to manure

Can't say he's set the PL alight

And yet he'd (without a doubt) be a massive improvement on our wingers as well.

Realistically who else is going to come here for the money we're willing to offer? Not sure even this guy would.
PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 20:03 - Dec 19 with 1661 viewsnyc_swans

supremely underwhelmed, but this is what you get when you're staring relegation in the face.
PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 20:10 - Dec 19 with 1637 viewsDewi1jack

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 19:34 - Dec 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Sounds like it's a race between us and Burnley for him.

So he'll be plying his trade in the North then

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 21:16 - Dec 19 with 1492 views34dfgdf54

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 20:10 - Dec 19 by Dewi1jack

So he'll be plying his trade in the North then

I'd actually prefer that.

As long as Huw is in charge of recruitment, I would prefer us sign nobody. Spunking cash up the wall left right and centre.
PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 21:44 - Dec 19 with 1440 viewsDyfnant

Huwbert playing football manager again, praying to hit the Michu lotto

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 22:20 - Dec 19 with 1374 viewsjackportis

He will be awful. And bob will improve/develop him? His game will improve with talent around him? .... I wouldn't bother.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 17:47 - Dec 20 with 1163 viewsshandyjack

there's nothing like a player who probably over 80% on here have
a) never seen play or b) only seen once or twice getting written off by PS's finest

Poll: Expectation for the season

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 18:17 - Dec 20 with 1106 viewspencoedjack

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 17:47 - Dec 20 by shandyjack

a) never seen play or b) only seen once or twice getting written off by PS's finest

I posted a message I received from a work colleague (& friend) who watches PSV every week

I get the feeling it was along the lines of a message I would send him if they were buying Montero
PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 18:59 - Dec 20 with 1063 viewsDyfnant

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 17:47 - Dec 20 by shandyjack

Probably because it'll be the same muppets picking him

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 20:51 - Dec 21 with 893 viewsAussieSwan

I'd like this to happen. If our wingers were banging in goals/assists I'd be less inclined, but we aren't getting any consistency or end product out of Routs/Barrow/Montero at the moment.

Anyone know roughly how much he's going to cost?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 20:53 - Dec 21 with 882 viewspencoedjack

PSV's Luciano Narsingh on the radar on 20:51 - Dec 21 by AussieSwan

I'd like this to happen. If our wingers were banging in goals/assists I'd be less inclined, but we aren't getting any consistency or end product out of Routs/Barrow/Montero at the moment.

Anyone know roughly how much he's going to cost?

About half of what we sell montero would be my guess

££££££££££££
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024