Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday 15:41 - Dec 1 with 5937 viewsDarran

Ok who's gutted we didn't draw?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2303183/

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 15:55 - Dec 1 with 4617 viewslegoman

I'll take the three points ta. Bob's days are numbered anyway methinks.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 15:57 - Dec 1 with 4599 viewsblueytheblue

N ah, Blob Blobley is safe. Even if you relegate, it'll be the fault of Old Big Nose.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 15:58 - Dec 1 with 4592 viewsOldjack

I don't think they'd have sacked him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 15:58 - Dec 1 with 4591 viewsSgorioFruit

Written by the sun = a load of bollox

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 16:00 - Dec 1 with 4564 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If we were playing a top side like Manchester United then I'd have wished we received a loss and Bradley was sacked.

However, against an all but certain relegation rival like Crystal Palace, I begrudgingly admit three points was the best outcome. Let's hope Spurs put ten past us and we can bring in someone sensible before January.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 16:36 - Dec 1 with 4421 viewsharryhpalmer

I can't think of any circumstances where I'd want anything but a win. Certainly not to get rid of a manager.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 17:04 - Dec 1 with 4309 viewsjack247

Looking at it abstractly, it would depend who replaced him. I'd take Allardyce with a 2 point handicap over Bob without a doubt.

Just couldn't bring myself to want us not to win though.
Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 17:16 - Dec 1 with 4234 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I would take the random, third-hand claims of just about anyone here over The Sun.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 17:18 - Dec 1 with 4221 viewsClinton

A defeat or draw would have been crushing.
Who were they going to bring in?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 17:51 - Dec 1 with 4118 viewsLoyal

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 15:58 - Dec 1 by SgorioFruit

Written by the sun = a load of bollox

Coupled with the fact he was at talk sport as a producer further destroys his credibility.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 17:56 - Dec 1 with 4094 viewsGlyn1

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 17:18 - Dec 1 by Clinton

That's a damn good question. Allardyce, Giggs or ask Curtis to fill in again presumably.

Then lose a half dozen matches while the new manager gets to know his best team.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 19:14 - Dec 1 with 3890 viewsmonmouth

Christ no. Whatever my feelings about any manager, three points, every game, every time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 19:44 - Dec 1 with 3784 viewsjack2jack

Nah, as much as I'm not yet convinced he's the man to take us into the premier league next season,and will probably proved wrong, I'd take the 3points any day,and 3 this Saturday, would be nice. As I think a change now would be detrimental to our chances of staying up, unless it goes completely tats up again,between now and January that is, then we might need to re think of course
Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 19:47 - Dec 1 with 3768 viewsHugeEnkins

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 17:18 - Dec 1 by Clinton

Well, Bryan Flynn, of course... they've snuck him in under the radar. Back to basics, innit.
Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 19:50 - Dec 1 with 3754 viewsMurph75

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 19:47 - Dec 1 by HugeEnkins

Well, Bryan Flynn, of course... they've snuck him in under the radar. Back to basics, innit.

Can't see what the issue is with brining him back as a scout. Worked wonders with Wales youth.
Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 19:51 - Dec 1 with 3745 viewsTheKirkyLife

I had accepted relegation before Saturday. Doesn't make me want Bradley NOT to win whenever he's out there managing our team. In fact if he pulls of the miracle then all power to him.
Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 20:05 - Dec 1 with 3676 viewsDafyddHuw

So what happens if the Mackems beat us next week? Another 12 pointer.

Does he keep his job if they leapfrog us and leave us rock bottom?
Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 20:47 - Dec 1 with 3548 viewssherpajacob

Is this the story the sun prints every time a struggling team manages a late winner/ equaliser.

Only need to change a few names.

Brenda had a name for this type of journalism.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 23:08 - Dec 1 with 3185 viewsGowerjack

Dear God.

We were once a model club.

Other clubs aspired to be like us we were widely perceived as being the way to run a football club in the 21st century.

Cheers Huw,Martin,Leigh and the Clog.

I hope you sleep soundly at night.

PS

Sack the Yank he's a clueless f uckwit.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 23:24 - Dec 1 with 3141 viewsmonmouth

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 23:08 - Dec 1 by Gowerjack

Dear God.

We were once a model club.

Other clubs aspired to be like us we were widely perceived as being the way to run a football club in the 21st century.

Cheers Huw,Martin,Leigh and the Clog.

I hope you sleep soundly at night.

PS

Sack the Yank he's a clueless f uckwit.

We thought we were a model club. We were rotting in the head all along.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 08:16 - Dec 2 with 2904 viewsSlugster664

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 16:00 - Dec 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If we were playing a top side like Manchester United then I'd have wished we received a loss and Bradley was sacked.

However, against an all but certain relegation rival like Crystal Palace, I begrudgingly admit three points was the best outcome. Let's hope Spurs put ten past us and we can bring in someone sensible before January.

I think you'll find your beloved manure aren't so much a 'top' side nowadays, quite a way down the pecking order where they deserve to be.

"Let's hope Spurs put ten past us"...you f ucking tw at!

STID

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 09:11 - Dec 2 with 2820 viewsMurph75

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 08:16 - Dec 2 by Slugster664

I think you'll find your beloved manure aren't so much a 'top' side nowadays, quite a way down the pecking order where they deserve to be.

"Let's hope Spurs put ten past us"...you f ucking tw at!

Hard to disagree with any of that.
Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 10:29 - Dec 2 with 2715 viewsScotia

There's no game ever I'd want the Swans to lose, but that performance shouldn't save anyone from the sack. The only positive thing was the win.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2016 14:17]
Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 12:56 - Dec 2 with 2556 viewsWandererJack

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 16:00 - Dec 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Surely any Swans fan with an ounce of sense will want Bob Bradley to win every match?

The reason people want him out is because they fear he will not lead us to victory in enough matches yet the same people are hoping we lose in order to remove him. Thick as.
Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 14:23 - Dec 2 with 2433 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bob nearly got sacked on Saturday on 12:56 - Dec 2 by WandererJack

Surely any Swans fan with an ounce of sense will want Bob Bradley to win every match?

The reason people want him out is because they fear he will not lead us to victory in enough matches yet the same people are hoping we lose in order to remove him. Thick as.

If I believed he possessed the ability to guide us to wins every match then I wouldn't hope we lose 15-0 tomorrow.

If I believed he could guide us to 40 points then I wouldn't hope we lose 15-0 tomorrow.

He's made horriffic mistakes every match. Against Palace, he brought Barrow off, our only outfield player capable of chasing down the constant 60 yard defensive clearences upfield, and Palace battered us and took the lead. He then realised his mistake and brought Monterro on to do the job Barrow was doing. Everybody knew it was idiotic to take Barrow off. It took our manager 15 minutes to realise it. Surely that is something you learn early on in management. He's been coaching for 40 years yet hasn't learnt that sort of basic football knowledge yet?

Of course I want him removed. Our chance of staying up increase greatly with somebody like Allerdyce in charge instead of Bradley.

The people who are 'thick as' are the ones who didn't question awful decisions made by Huw Jenkins seasons ago, and also condoned Garry Monk tearing the talented squad we possessed apart because of his ego and inability to manage the team in the manner it was assembled to do.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024