Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British Fùckwits 19:54 - Jun 24 with 1311 viewsDarran

If only we could deport them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

British Fùckwits on 19:56 - Jun 24 with 1301 viewsexiledclaseboy

She shouldn't worry, MI5 would have rubbed it out and put it in the right box for her.

Poll: Tory leader

British Fùckwits on 19:57 - Jun 24 with 1287 viewsdickythorpe

British Fùckwits on 19:56 - Jun 24 by exiledclaseboy

She shouldn't worry, MI5 would have rubbed it out and put it in the right box for her.

Skippy in 5,4,3,2,1......
British Fùckwits on 20:25 - Jun 24 with 1215 viewssherpajacob

Sadly from many conversations today, this is representative of a significant number of feck wits who voted yesterday.

We get what we deserve as a country.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

British Fùckwits on 20:41 - Jun 24 with 1162 viewsWingstandwood

There was a columnist in The Sunday People i.e. Dr Vernon Coleman G.P whom suggested 'voters' should be given some form of intelligence test before being given the right to vote.

I sometimes wonder if he has a point?

Argus!

British Fùckwits on 21:41 - Jun 24 with 1041 viewswestside

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/174121/why-are-british-p
British Fùckwits on 21:48 - Jun 24 with 1010 viewsdickythorpe

British Fùckwits on 20:41 - Jun 24 by Wingstandwood

There was a columnist in The Sunday People i.e. Dr Vernon Coleman G.P whom suggested 'voters' should be given some form of intelligence test before being given the right to vote.

I sometimes wonder if he has a point?

Bloke in work told me that he and his missus weren't sure what to vote for so one voted in and one out.
They have kids.
British Fùckwits on 22:05 - Jun 24 with 974 viewsImAlrightJack

The only f*ckwit we should deport from the Union, is that sniffing tw*t saying he's got his country back. From who exactly!?.

It's the end of the U.K. as we know it, and about time too!. The USSR, Prussia, Austria-Hungary, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia and Netherlands Antillies all got the idea!. Smaller countries in a Union shouldn't all be controlled by the biggest one!. Wales, NI and Scotland are all controlled by England, Russia controlled all those smaller counties like Latvia and Estonia, Serbia controlled all those small countries and ever since all those got independence, their enconomies started to thrive!.

So yes, may last night be the start of the UK breaking up and therefore Wales leaving WestMONSTER's control and scrutiny!.
British Fùckwits on 22:24 - Jun 24 with 936 viewsTummer_from_Texas

They were just making fun of this woman on the sports radio station in Dallas.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

British Fùckwits on 22:37 - Jun 24 with 902 viewsmorningstar

British Fùckwits on 21:41 - Jun 24 by westside

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/174121/why-are-british-p

So your debating skills go no further than providing a link to a 3 page thread that you started but then failed to respond to other posters views ? And you have the cheek to call people thick and ignorant?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

British Fùckwits on 23:06 - Jun 24 with 853 viewsBrynmill_Jack

British Fùckwits on 19:56 - Jun 24 by exiledclaseboy

It would have been a f*cking landslide if they jhadn't have been up all night, utilising their rubbers.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

British Fùckwits on 23:50 - Jun 24 with 809 viewsWarwickHunt

British Fùckwits on 21:48 - Jun 24 by dickythorpe

Bloke in work told me that he and his missus weren't sure what to vote for so one voted in and one out.
They have kids.

Jack Russell ( Labour) and Bill Athey (Tory) were playing an away county match and were going to drive back to their constituency to vote after close of play.

Jack sensibly suggested they stayed where they were and put their feet up as their votes cancelled each other out.
Athey allegedly replied that he'd have to vote as it was what Maggie would want...
[Post edited 24 Jun 2016 23:53]
British Fùckwits on 00:32 - Jun 25 with 771 viewsImAlrightJack

At least she did what Puff Daddy said....

VOTE OR DIE!!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024