Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COULD OUR BOARD 09:19 - Jan 27 with 5599 viewsswansealad69

Actually be concidering doing a deal for ayew?
I'm quietly confident he will still be here but who thinks we would do a deal with Sunderland
If they do then it's a massive kick in the teeth for fans players and club and after all the good that come from the win Sunday's I'll survey be a massive let down
Borini may well get goals in the championship but won't in the prem as his record shows
As I said realy can't see our board doing this but if they do then it's clear they happy to go back to the championship and all ready preparing to do so.
COULD OUR BOARD on 09:22 - Jan 27 with 3496 viewsshandyjack

no chance in hell!

Poll: Expectation for the season

COULD OUR BOARD on 09:35 - Jan 27 with 3439 viewsMervyn

don't be sucked in by all the doom and gloomers...WE HAVE THE RIGHT PEOPLE DOING THEIR BEST FOR OUR CLUB.....WHO R YA
COULD OUR BOARD on 09:39 - Jan 27 with 3407 viewsswansealad69

COULD OUR BOARD on 09:35 - Jan 27 by Mervyn

don't be sucked in by all the doom and gloomers...WE HAVE THE RIGHT PEOPLE DOING THEIR BEST FOR OUR CLUB.....WHO R YA

I'm sure we will tell Sam to go and do 1
And I certainly hope we do have the right pepole in charge as this season they have let the club down and become complacent.
Let's hope the last few months they have come to realise that football stands still for no club
COULD OUR BOARD on 09:42 - Jan 27 with 3381 viewsBloodyhills

It would be suicide to sell him now to our rivals. He is the main threat up front and is playing well.

I don't believe the board would sell him now, it would be like shooting themselves in both feet.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 9:42]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

COULD OUR BOARD on 09:51 - Jan 27 with 3334 viewsWhiterockin

Possibly for a straight cash deal if it is enough.

Time is getting on but there is plenty of time left for significant deals to be done, not directly by us but could impact who we could get in on loan. Without a doubt Ayew is our best goal scoring threat at the moment. But if the right, quality players were to come in, we would be left with the decision of where to play him.

If (and it is a big if) we were to get some quality up front. I wouldn't be surprised if offered £18-20M, straight cash by a club, we would accept.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

COULD OUR BOARD on 09:59 - Jan 27 with 3291 viewsswansealad69

COULD OUR BOARD on 09:51 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

Possibly for a straight cash deal if it is enough.

Time is getting on but there is plenty of time left for significant deals to be done, not directly by us but could impact who we could get in on loan. Without a doubt Ayew is our best goal scoring threat at the moment. But if the right, quality players were to come in, we would be left with the decision of where to play him.

If (and it is a big if) we were to get some quality up front. I wouldn't be surprised if offered £18-20M, straight cash by a club, we would accept.

Don't agree with this
Ayew is settled in and scoring
Should he go and we get a proven goal scorer in 'it will still take time to settle in and become firing on all cylinders
We at best must keep ayew or if a deal with Sunderland is on the cards then it has to be defo as he is think could settle straight in.
COULD OUR BOARD on 10:04 - Jan 27 with 3256 viewsperchrockjack

Allowing Ayew to go to Sunderland of all clubs is simply mad and would send "negative" signals to some like me. We vce sold and made a profit of JJS yet not replaced him.

We ve nobbed off TABANOU so no cover for TAYLOR.

Now ,this to me is worthy of criticism

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:09 - Jan 27 with 3224 viewsNeathJack

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:04 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Allowing Ayew to go to Sunderland of all clubs is simply mad and would send "negative" signals to some like me. We vce sold and made a profit of JJS yet not replaced him.

We ve nobbed off TABANOU so no cover for TAYLOR.

Now ,this to me is worthy of criticism

Tabanou wasn't providing any cover for Taylor anyway. Naughton was, and still is.

Ayew will not be going to Sunderland. I thought that even a complete and utter idiot would have been able to see that.
Login to get fewer ads

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:14 - Jan 27 with 3181 viewsperchrockjack

Well neathie, logic would suggest it wouldn't come off but at the same time, we ve brought into our club pearlers like Ngog whom only an idiot could see as a viable proposition.

Tab was seen as a challenger for TAYLOR.

Only an idiot ,after seeing his brief cameo, could suggest he WAS adequate cover.

Naughton as cover at left back? nah.

Only opinion on my part

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:16 - Jan 27 with 3163 viewsWhiterockin

COULD OUR BOARD on 09:59 - Jan 27 by swansealad69

Don't agree with this
Ayew is settled in and scoring
Should he go and we get a proven goal scorer in 'it will still take time to settle in and become firing on all cylinders
We at best must keep ayew or if a deal with Sunderland is on the cards then it has to be defo as he is think could settle straight in.

I'm not saying we would sell to Sunderland, as I don't think that they would pay the £18-20M in straight cash and we probably wouldn't sell to them anyway.

I am a little confused by your last sentence. Do you think that if we signed a proven goal scorer he would take a while to settle in, whilst Ayew would settle straight into another club?

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:19 - Jan 27 with 3152 viewsswansealad69

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:09 - Jan 27 by NeathJack

Tabanou wasn't providing any cover for Taylor anyway. Naughton was, and still is.

Ayew will not be going to Sunderland. I thought that even a complete and utter idiot would have been able to see that.

Only a complete idiot would say we don't need a striker
We all as fans now this yet there is still no sign off 1 coming in
And it's not as if it's a reasent area we new we needed to strengthen
We all new this back as far as early November and the club should have done the ground work and scouting December so that a player is ready to come in on the first day
Some might say that we didn't have a manager yet it's well documented that huw does the signing off players
And we still need a striker yet it's looking more and more likely we ain't going to get one off any quality but a loan that ain't been playing first team football all season as we seam to do every Jan
COULD OUR BOARD on 10:23 - Jan 27 with 3116 viewsperchrockjack

Lets just keep him ,fook the money as if we stay up it will have been well worth the investment.
Making a few bucks now on him could send us down and the loss will be greater.

Simple stuff to me

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:25 - Jan 27 with 3106 viewsThurrockJack92

Had a quick look on Sunderland's forum and many of their fans are so delusional that they actually think this has legs. One even suggested that as Borini doesn't want to leave that an offer of 15-18m + Jordi Gomez would be a good deal for us.
COULD OUR BOARD on 10:27 - Jan 27 with 3083 viewsWhiterockin

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:25 - Jan 27 by ThurrockJack92

Had a quick look on Sunderland's forum and many of their fans are so delusional that they actually think this has legs. One even suggested that as Borini doesn't want to leave that an offer of 15-18m + Jordi Gomez would be a good deal for us.

I don't see where Gomez would fit in our team at the moment, even if Ayew left.

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:27 - Jan 27 with 3078 viewsNeathJack

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:19 - Jan 27 by swansealad69

Only a complete idiot would say we don't need a striker
We all as fans now this yet there is still no sign off 1 coming in
And it's not as if it's a reasent area we new we needed to strengthen
We all new this back as far as early November and the club should have done the ground work and scouting December so that a player is ready to come in on the first day
Some might say that we didn't have a manager yet it's well documented that huw does the signing off players
And we still need a striker yet it's looking more and more likely we ain't going to get one off any quality but a loan that ain't been playing first team football all season as we seam to do every Jan

Maybe the supporters trust should get onto it and release some sort of statement explaining what has been going in with the attempts to get managers and signings in?
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 10:28]
COULD OUR BOARD on 10:30 - Jan 27 with 3047 viewsThurrockJack92

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:27 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

I don't see where Gomez would fit in our team at the moment, even if Ayew left.

He wouldn't get anywhere near our first team that is for sure. Just a prime example of their fans delusion.
COULD OUR BOARD on 10:33 - Jan 27 with 3022 viewsDewi1jack

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:09 - Jan 27 by NeathJack

This.
There was an obvious need to get rid of stroppybollox and the Geordies were the only team that made a firm offer by the looks of things (surmising here!)
As much as JJ obviously has some talent, he has a far bigger ego and attitude problem and it really looks like he was disruptive to the good of the team.
£6 to £10 million for Andre even with the talent of Borini (failed at Liverpool, Roma, Sunderland, was good for us when we were at a lower level) being passed over to us, is not good business.
Has to be high end money (for us!)- above the fee for JJS to start with.

What is it with some of our fans creaming themselves over ex players?
Sinclair- failed at City, not pulling up trees, but getting splinters at Villa
JDG- no where near fitness and just had an op that may or may not require a lot of recuperation
Borini- see above
Fuk it, Pratley and DDv must be available.
Is Roinson still playing as well?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:33 - Jan 27 with 3022 viewsswansealad69

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:16 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

I'm not saying we would sell to Sunderland, as I don't think that they would pay the £18-20M in straight cash and we probably wouldn't sell to them anyway.

I am a little confused by your last sentence. Do you think that if we signed a proven goal scorer he would take a while to settle in, whilst Ayew would settle straight into another club?

Defo I believe would score anywhere as he is a true goal scorer
What I mentioned to say is should we look abroad lower leaves or a back up premier club striker then it will take time to get up to pace and be a real threat
But off course if we sell ayew then we are selling our goal threat and have no time for someone to settle in
Ayew is a quality player who allso would score at any club but should he not at Sunderland they do have defo and can use ayew on the wing.
COULD OUR BOARD on 10:35 - Jan 27 with 3007 viewsperchrockjack

We are told much is going on behind the scenes.

Problem is that our end result is poor, it has always been in JANUARY so fans ask questions. Its not heresy and you don't need to attend game to offer an opinion.

It seems ,if we are busy, then we re pretty inept or naïve.

IF WE ARE NOT ALWAYS LOOKING TO STRENGHTEN OUR TEAM, then that is a separate issue.

I am of the opinion we wont get anyone in- which is shocking really.

Selling JJS was fine but ffs have him replaced by a player ready to go,like NAISMITH , who will be a great buy for Norwich.

It could be the case Hue is looking to Frank to coach and motivate Gomis, which is possible.

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:42 - Jan 27 with 2965 viewsswansealad69

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:27 - Jan 27 by NeathJack

Maybe the supporters trust should get onto it and release some sort of statement explaining what has been going in with the attempts to get managers and signings in?
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 10:28]

Lol supporters trust ffs
Who's head chairman apparently has a printing business and prints all the club's merchandising
Yea ok we will look at them as inspection
COULD OUR BOARD on 10:43 - Jan 27 with 2953 viewsicecoldjack

Ayew is getting goals and assists with his desire to do well, busting a gut to get that extra yard and it's making a huge difference to our survival effort.

Suicide to sell him and I think the board know this too.

His desire to do well for his team and himself will IMO ensure he gets a good move in the summer,which will probably suit everyone involved.

If gomis showed the same desire he would have been a target for top 6 clubs also IMO!a shame as gomis has the ability.
COULD OUR BOARD on 10:44 - Jan 27 with 2944 viewsOldjack

Madness will lead to suicide

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:46 - Jan 27 with 2922 viewsperchrockjack

Profound stuff Alan..
Off to Den Haag this season/

We re off late season

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:48 - Jan 27 with 2898 viewsOldjack

COULD OUR BOARD on 10:46 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Profound stuff Alan..
Off to Den Haag this season/

We re off late season

have you had a tour of their ground yet?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

COULD OUR BOARD on 11:10 - Jan 27 with 2817 viewsperchrockjack

Not a tour but walked around it. It was a Feyenoord game so plenty of Politie around.

Impressive noise they make and colour.

So well organised too.

My son and his missus live out towards Schenvinigham

Place to stay is Holiday Inn near the Plein. OR the Palais hotel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024