Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the best bigman 13:20 - Jan 14 with 3744 viewsOldjack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/bony-completes-club-record-move-to-manch

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

All the best bigman on 13:27 - Jan 14 with 2508 viewsJohnw102

ML had faith to lift him from the Dutch League when no other PL club were interested, he owes Swansea for that. £28 mill think we have been mugged!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

All the best bigman on 13:32 - Jan 14 with 2471 viewspencoedjack

All the best Big Man .....

Thanks for the memories
All the best bigman on 13:37 - Jan 14 with 2430 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

All the best bigman on 13:40 - Jan 14 with 2411 viewsNeathJack

All the best bigman on 13:27 - Jan 14 by Johnw102

ML had faith to lift him from the Dutch League when no other PL club were interested, he owes Swansea for that. £28 mill think we have been mugged!

ML wanted Iago bloody Aspas not Wilf!
All the best bigman on 13:41 - Jan 14 with 2395 viewsPJ_footballer

n/t
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 14:00]
All the best bigman on 13:42 - Jan 14 with 2387 viewsSwanzay

Best Wishes Wilf YJB, great professional!
All the best bigman on 13:49 - Jan 14 with 2331 viewsJBT95

Thanks Wilfried.

Best memories for me were the last minute goal at Old Trafford, and the way he single handedly turned the FA Cup game last season against Birmingham around. His celebration after his penalty at Anfield last year in the 4-3 stands out in my mind too.

I hope he does well at City and hope they win the league now.

YJB.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 13:49]
All the best bigman on 13:52 - Jan 14 with 2311 viewsVetchitBack

All the best bigman on 13:27 - Jan 14 by Johnw102

Wasn't Jenkins slated on here for signing him behind Laudrup's back?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Login to get fewer ads

All the best bigman on 13:53 - Jan 14 with 2303 viewsRogueTrooper

Cheers Wilf, you were a pleasure to watch, and cheers for signing the extention, hope you have an off day when you visit us next though

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

All the best bigman on 13:54 - Jan 14 with 2287 viewsSlugster664

Whilst I think Bony scored some very important goals for us, I bet his goals to opportunities ratio doesn't look that great. He missed a hell of alot of chances over the past 18 months which would have given us 3 points had he put them away, other than 1, or in some cases, 0! He has some great attributes as has been mentioned on other threads, but I reckon 28m is a great deal for our club. However, good luck Wilf.

Also, good luck Gomis. Hopefully you will be successful here.

STID

All the best bigman on 13:55 - Jan 14 with 2279 viewsskippyjack

So go on Wilfried Bony
F*ck off to Man City
We've got Grimes, Grimes, Grimes

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

All the best bigman on 13:56 - Jan 14 with 2270 viewsRogueTrooper

All the best bigman on 13:55 - Jan 14 by skippyjack

So go on Wilfried Bony
F*ck off to Man City

Tidy!

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

All the best bigman on 13:57 - Jan 14 with 2267 viewsBobJack

Thanks Wilf.

You gave it 110% when playing for us and helped secure our Premier league status.

Go win the title.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

All the best bigman on 13:59 - Jan 14 with 2244 viewsPozuelosSideys

All the best bigman on 13:55 - Jan 14 by skippyjack

So go on Wilfried Bony
F*ck off to Man City

No mun, its..

So goodbye Wilfried Bony
No more goals for Swansea
We'll all go cry, cry, cry
We'll all go cry, cry, cry

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

All the best bigman on 14:18 - Jan 14 with 2141 viewsicecoldjack

Im happy for bony, worked hard to get his move and was very dignified in showing his ambition while not being disrespectfulmto club or fans, a text book exit if ever there was one!

Lets hope others follow his example in the future.

Im also glad for our club, it puts us in a fantastic position in terms of us being a great springboard to top 6/ champions clubs for any ambitous players out there.

All they need to d is look how we have helped the following get big moves

Bomy
Sinclair
Allen
Ben davies
Vorm
Siggy ( made his name on loan to us)
Michu
JDG (made his name on loan to us)

All f thse players have moved on to clubs like

Man city
Spurs
Napoli
Liverpool

European players know our style will generally fit them well and we can show case them erhas better than many other clubs.

The bony deal is a good one in so many ways.

I'll be rooting for wilf up there and im sure most of the jack faithful will as well.

Good luck to him .
All the best bigman on 14:18 - Jan 14 with 2140 viewsDarran

Great bit of business and I couldn't give a f*ck how it goes at Man City if he never scores another goal all season tough titty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

All the best bigman on 14:20 - Jan 14 with 2119 viewspencoedjack

All the best bigman on 14:18 - Jan 14 by Darran

Great bit of business and I couldn't give a f*ck how it goes at Man City if he never scores another goal all season tough titty.

Not very predictable there Dar
All the best bigman on 14:23 - Jan 14 with 2104 viewsDarran

All the best bigman on 14:20 - Jan 14 by pencoedjack

Not very predictable there Dar

All the best bigman on 14:25 - Jan 14 with 2093 viewsskippyjack

All the best bigman on 14:18 - Jan 14 by Darran

Darran is spot on.. I hope he breaks his leg.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

All the best bigman on 14:30 - Jan 14 with 2063 viewsDarran

All the best bigman on 14:25 - Jan 14 by skippyjack

Well I wouldn't go that far but as he doesn't play for us I couldn't care less how his career goes.

All the best bigman on 14:31 - Jan 14 with 2060 viewsOldjack

All the best bigman on 14:25 - Jan 14 by skippyjack

fuk me son you're a fair bewt fair do's ,willing to bet on his own team losing and now wanting a player to break his leg ,what next mop head ?

All the best bigman on 14:32 - Jan 14 with 2054 viewsjacabertawe

All the best bigman on 14:30 - Jan 14 by Darran

Well I wouldn't go that far but as he doesn't play for us I couldn't care less how his career goes.

Have I missed his comments as to his gratitude to our Club and fans?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

All the best bigman on 14:33 - Jan 14 with 2049 viewsskippyjack

All the best bigman on 14:31 - Jan 14 by Oldjack

fuk me son you're a fair bewt fair do's ,willing to bet on his own team losing and now wanting a player to break his leg ,what next mop head ?

Says the one with the Den Haag picture.. how they're getting off this season?.. hypocrite

All the best bigman on 14:35 - Jan 14 with 2026 viewspencoedjack

All the best bigman on 14:32 - Jan 14 by jacabertawe

Have I missed his comments as to his gratitude to our Club and fans?

If he has read this message board in the past ..... that's the last ting he should do
All the best bigman on 14:40 - Jan 14 with 1998 viewsOldjack

All the best bigman on 14:33 - Jan 14 by skippyjack

Says the one with the Den Haag picture.. how they're getting off this season?.. hypocrite

you dozy knob ,our sister club is not to be scorned at and has got fuk all to do with your problems sonny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024