Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR 21:55 - Jun 1 with 6544 viewsPhil_S

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/114426/planet-swan
QPR on 22:52 - Jun 1 with 5017 viewsItchySphincter

Funny.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

QPR on 23:31 - Jun 1 with 4815 viewsDarran

I'm in here they love me already.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

QPR on 13:01 - Jun 2 with 4185 viewsjack_lord

QPR on 23:31 - Jun 1 by Darran

I'm in here they love me already.

I like it that you are a British :)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

QPR on 16:14 - Jun 2 with 3871 viewsSwanjaxs

Touchy lot i must say!!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

QPR on 16:37 - Jun 2 with 3783 viewsRogueTrooper

I have to say that QPR fans are amongst the biggest cocknockers I've come across amongst football fans, I've not seen a grounded one with realistic expectations yet. Even the scummers can't beat their over inflated self importance (And that takes some doing, they probably have a "We are your capitol" off against each other.)

They are in debt up to they're eyeballs, and are building a new stadium despite being stuck in one of the most expensive bits of real estate on Planet Earth, scraped through their play off final after Derby missed a load of sitters, but have come flooding back proclaiming how they have learned their lessons, by.........doing exactly the same thing as they did before yet are already planning to chuck the green stuff round at anyone with a massive set of headphones who fancies a big payday.

Even the Scummers at least won the championship and signed Medel and Caulker before they went into full gob off mode, and even then they acknowledged that the prem would be a struggle.

Hope we spank them like last time I have a sneaky suspicion history will repeat itself
[Post edited 2 Jun 2014 16:38]

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

QPR on 17:05 - Jun 2 with 3680 viewsQuakerJack

They love me on there

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

QPR on 20:14 - Jun 2 with 3145 viewsSwanjaxs

Gotta say this thread on the qpr site is hilarious! Starting to turn bitchy!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

QPR on 20:51 - Jun 2 with 3019 viewsQuakerJack

QPR on 20:14 - Jun 2 by Swanjaxs

Gotta say this thread on the qpr site is hilarious! Starting to turn bitchy!

To be fair, I was responsible for most of the bitching. I think I was winning them round at the end. I think it was when I said I hope they go bust. I think that was the turning point for me

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

QPR on 21:42 - Jun 2 with 2869 viewsBovi

Scumbag club and scumbag fans, sooner these wan -kers are relegated the betterv

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

QPR on 22:08 - Jun 2 with 2783 viewsC_jack

You don't even have to open a new account to go on another clubs forum? Anarchy.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

QPR on 22:19 - Jun 2 with 2733 viewsQuakerJack

QPR on 21:42 - Jun 2 by Bovi

Scumbag club and scumbag fans, sooner these wan -kers are relegated the betterv

This

QPR on 22:20 - Jun 2 with 2725 viewsorion3016

Found that funny
Nice change from the scum board

Be over there now after

QPR on 22:28 - Jun 2 with 2686 viewsQuakerJack

QPR on 22:08 - Jun 2 by C_jack

You don't even have to open a new account to go on another clubs forum? Anarchy.

I know, I'm having a look around fans network, see who else I can pss off.

QPR on 22:29 - Jun 2 with 2680 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Nice to see some other suckers have been lured into moving their forum here through tales of essential blogging and prediction leagues. Or have they always been here?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

QPR on 22:37 - Jun 2 with 2631 viewsC_jack

QPR on 22:28 - Jun 2 by QuakerJack

I know, I'm having a look around fans network, see who else I can pss off.

Those pesky Mansfield fans don't know what's coming.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

QPR on 23:51 - Jun 2 with 2512 viewsJJJack

QPR on 16:37 - Jun 2 by RogueTrooper

I have to say that QPR fans are amongst the biggest cocknockers I've come across amongst football fans, I've not seen a grounded one with realistic expectations yet. Even the scummers can't beat their over inflated self importance (And that takes some doing, they probably have a "We are your capitol" off against each other.)

They are in debt up to they're eyeballs, and are building a new stadium despite being stuck in one of the most expensive bits of real estate on Planet Earth, scraped through their play off final after Derby missed a load of sitters, but have come flooding back proclaiming how they have learned their lessons, by.........doing exactly the same thing as they did before yet are already planning to chuck the green stuff round at anyone with a massive set of headphones who fancies a big payday.

Even the Scummers at least won the championship and signed Medel and Caulker before they went into full gob off mode, and even then they acknowledged that the prem would be a struggle.

Hope we spank them like last time I have a sneaky suspicion history will repeat itself
[Post edited 2 Jun 2014 16:38]

Terrible post. Read that thread properly.MOST of them explain clearly that they don't like the way their owners behave. A few divs on there but fewer than we have on here. Sometimes I despair of how paranoid our fans are....fugging embarrassing.
QPR on 00:30 - Jun 3 with 2451 viewsHighjack

Unfortunately they don't seem to have the same fire and passion for a flag thread as we do.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

QPR on 00:30 - Jun 3 with 2451 viewsRogueTrooper

QPR on 23:51 - Jun 2 by JJJack

Terrible post. Read that thread properly.MOST of them explain clearly that they don't like the way their owners behave. A few divs on there but fewer than we have on here. Sometimes I despair of how paranoid our fans are....fugging embarrassing.

I'm sorry to have embarrassed you, I have a good memory, And I stand by what I say, you obviously dont recall swansearanger and other QPRists a few years ago, that was embarrassing, especially when they disappeared without a trace once they realised the writing was on the wall. The fact they escaped relegation by a whisker the previous season, didn't seem to register whatsoever. They'll be back with different usernames spouting out the same old cobblers "big new stadium, superstar players who were awesome 5 years ago, deep pocketed owners blah blah blah", until they go down again.

Football is about opinions, and I'm sorry, I hold QPR fans in the same esteem as Cardiff Fans. Not paranoia. I will admit there are some tidy ones on that thread, but you wait for the pondlife that'll post on here in the run up to when we play them.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 0:34]

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

QPR on 02:55 - Jun 3 with 2349 viewsSwansNZ

QPR on 23:51 - Jun 2 by JJJack

I hate qpr and have done ever since one of my first away games, in the league cup in 78 - horrible fans.

They come a close 2nd after the scum, as to who I detest the most

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

QPR on 09:59 - Jun 3 with 2050 viewsJackoBoostardo

They're now trying to console themselves with a collective pat on the back

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/114510/has-anyone-

So, has anyone actually met an arrogant QPR fan?....

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

QPR on 11:29 - Jun 3 with 1965 viewsRogueTrooper

QPR on 09:59 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

They're now trying to console themselves with a collective pat on the back

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/114510/has-anyone-

So, has anyone actually met an arrogant QPR fan?....

"It's the same old rubbish about us because we are in the news more than most teams. Even in the Championship they talked more about QPR then they did Swans/Villa/WBA/Cardiff and co. In fact other than the Jonjo Shelvey own goal and scoring in the same game I couldn't tell you another Swans result. But to be fair the media are not interested.
We have TF and Arry who the press are interested in. Add the money that we have and most don't, and you get bitter fans.
We played Derby at Wembley and just about every Derby fan I spoke to on the day or via Twitter said they would beat us and were better than us, yet most Rangers thought it would be a tough game to win.
TBH I don't care because I heard it all before when we were in League One with Bristol City and Plymouth fans knocking us (where are they now)? In the Championship we had Reading and Leeds fans knocking us (where are they now)? In the Premiership we have Swans fans knocking us (just wait a season or two)?
The good thing about us, is that we are a London club and investors/media/players will always be around. Where is SKY and all main billionaires based? Not Swansea."

I rest my case, please notice the last sentence "WE ARE YOUR CAPITOL" syndrome, if I ever saw it

QPR on 12:12 - Jun 3 with 1907 viewsHighjack

They are an incredibly sensitive bunch.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

QPR on 12:39 - Jun 3 with 1842 viewsJackoBoostardo

QPR on 12:12 - Jun 3 by Highjack

They are an incredibly sensitive bunch.

Especially when a few home truths are brought up.

They still haven't responded to my question as to what they think now their club as managed to narrowly avoid a hefty Financial Fair Play fine.

Bet they hope they don't go back down again in the event the League are able to take retrospective action.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 13:04]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

QPR on 14:26 - Jun 3 with 1718 viewsmonmouth

QPR on 12:39 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Especially when a few home truths are brought up.

They still haven't responded to my question as to what they think now their club as managed to narrowly avoid a hefty Financial Fair Play fine.

Bet they hope they don't go back down again in the event the League are able to take retrospective action.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 13:04]

Aren't they going to be hit with a £30-50m FP fine any more? What a shame.....or rather a sham this FFP sh1t is.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

QPR on 17:58 - Jun 3 with 1544 viewsJackoBoostardo

QPR on 14:26 - Jun 3 by monmouth

Aren't they going to be hit with a £30-50m FP fine any more? What a shame.....or rather a sham this FFP sh1t is.

The Premier League don't want to know - it's only enforceable when the team remain in the leagues and Championship.

I'm hopeful it can be applied retrospectively on QPR being relegated again - but they've dodged the bullet with this one. Gutted!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27538802

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024