Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Matthews 21:15 - May 15 with 2091 viewsJackfath

What do the esteemed PS folk about him signing for us?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Adam Matthews on 21:24 - May 15 with 2044 viewsNeathJack

Not good enough to improve the starting 11.

Better than Tiendalli though but that's not overly difficult.
Adam Matthews on 21:25 - May 15 with 2036 viewsJackfath

Adam Matthews on 21:24 - May 15 by NeathJack

Not good enough to improve the starting 11.

Better than Tiendalli though but that's not overly difficult.

Better than an aging Angel?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Adam Matthews on 21:29 - May 15 with 1994 viewsmarchamjack

Thought he was going to be a very good player but hasn't really developed on. Playing in Mickey Mouse league has not helped. Will not improve us in the way Huw wants, so a no from me

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Adam Matthews on 21:29 - May 15 with 1993 viewsSS2013

Adam Matthews on 21:25 - May 15 by Jackfath

I'd be happy with him !

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Adam Matthews on 21:30 - May 15 with 1975 viewsNeathJack

Adam Matthews on 21:25 - May 15 by Jackfath

Not at the moment.

Maybe in 12 months.
Adam Matthews on 21:32 - May 15 with 1962 viewswaynekerr55

A good addition. Genuine competition for Rangel

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Adam Matthews on 21:37 - May 15 with 1909 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sign him up .

Great prospect

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Adam Matthews on 21:44 - May 15 with 1860 viewsHuw57

Yeah, i would go for him.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Matthews on 21:45 - May 15 with 1844 viewsJackfath

Adam Matthews on 21:44 - May 15 by Huw57

Yeah, i would go for him.

done and dusted if Huw says so.

Adam Matthews on 21:49 - May 15 with 1818 viewslonglostjack

Adam Matthews on 21:45 - May 15 by Jackfath

Would be a very good signing

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Adam Matthews on 21:50 - May 15 with 1808 viewsHuw57

Adam Matthews on 21:45 - May 15 by Jackfath

Yep.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Adam Matthews on 23:05 - May 15 with 1536 viewsbuilthjack

2 more years left on his Celtic contract

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Adam Matthews on 00:10 - May 16 with 1396 viewsPozuelosSideys

Nah. Can do better. Dont think hes PL quality tbh.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Adam Matthews on 00:16 - May 16 with 1379 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Has everyone here seen him play regularly? I haven't.

Tiendali is a perfectly good second choice right back. I can't remember him costing us any goals this season when playing. He's probably the least attacking full back to ever play the game but he's consistently average.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Adam Matthews on 07:29 - May 16 with 1175 viewsbuilthjack

Adam Matthews on 00:16 - May 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Has everyone here seen him play regularly? I haven't.

Tiendali is a perfectly good second choice right back. I can't remember him costing us any goals this season when playing. He's probably the least attacking full back to ever play the game but he's consistently average.

Have you seen Tiendali play? He is shocking. The only full back we have had in a long time who strolls to the halfway line when our keeper has the ball, which limits our options. Hasn't got a football brain sorry. Get rid.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Adam Matthews on 07:40 - May 16 with 1142 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Adam Matthews on 07:29 - May 16 by builthjack

Have you seen Tiendali play? He is shocking. The only full back we have had in a long time who strolls to the halfway line when our keeper has the ball, which limits our options. Hasn't got a football brain sorry. Get rid.

From what I remember from his two rare starts at the end of the season, he did okay against Southampton and okay against Sunderland. He didn't cost us any goals in either game and did a decent job of dealing with tricky players including Luke Shaw and others.

He's not brilliant. We can do better yes. But he doesn't warrant a lot of the criticism he gets from our fans.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Adam Matthews on 07:51 - May 16 with 1111 viewsQuakerJack

Is there any speculation that we're in for him or is this just a hyperthetical question?

I would be slightly concerned about the fact he's been playing essentially L1/L2 opposition in a team that would struggle in the championship, but then I was impressed with the way Ledley adjusted at Palace so I'd be tempted for a reasonable price.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Adam Matthews on 07:53 - May 16 with 1102 viewsJackfath

Adam Matthews on 07:51 - May 16 by QuakerJack

Is there any speculation that we're in for him or is this just a hyperthetical question?

I would be slightly concerned about the fact he's been playing essentially L1/L2 opposition in a team that would struggle in the championship, but then I was impressed with the way Ledley adjusted at Palace so I'd be tempted for a reasonable price.

There is no evidence that we may be in for him. I was just seeing if people thought he may fit the bill.

Adam Matthews on 07:56 - May 16 with 1094 viewsQuakerJack

Adam Matthews on 07:53 - May 16 by Jackfath

There is no evidence that we may be in for him. I was just seeing if people thought he may fit the bill.

Ah right, just checking, didn't think there was as you're always very punctual with a link Jackfath.

Yes from me, price tag permitting. Hasn't he played on both sides as well? He's two footed I believe. Sell Taylor and he could cover either side.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024