Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) 13:15 - Mar 25 with 12471 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 13:15 - Mar 25 with 3448 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season condemning the actions the board have taken this season in almost every key decision they have had to make and demand answers as to why they have acted in such immature and quite bizarre ways they have.

You may disagree with some of the questions I think should be addressed, if so, please tell me why, do not just click no and leave, or call me names and leave. This is a very important topic and one I am sure Phil and the other head sheep will be quick to try and swipe away.

We all have our own ideas and suspicions as to why certain things were done / weren't done, but we have never recieved an official answer regarding most of the decisions. For example, we deserve to know;

1. Why we failed to strenghthen in January knowing we were struggling and heading downwards to the bottom end of the table

2. Why we have wasted large sums of money on bringing in Ngog and Emnes when they offer absolutely nothing

3. Why we they waited until the window ended to sack Laudrup

4. Why Laudrup was sacked when they had no clue who to replace him with

5. Why they gambled our clubs huge future revenues on a player with ZERO managerial experience and his assistant (Curt) who also has ZERO managerial experience

6. Why a huge level of transparency has developed between the board and the fans, even on minor matters such as why Michu was out injured longer than anticipated

7. Why many of our DIRECTORS have the self dicipline of ten year old children, spilling important and probably confidential information to newspapers such as Van Zweeden spilling anything Dutch related (Koeman asking about the job), or Dineen being worked into a temper by 14 year old kids on Twitter and saying things someone of his position shouldn't.

8. Why, with our FOURTH season in this league fast approaching, haven't we hired somebody capable of helping expand our revenues etc to their potential. Instances such as the Summer one where sponsors pulled out last minute leaving us in a mess are embarrassing. I respect Huw and co for what they have done, but they are not the men to run a business approaching turning over £100m a year. I have no problem with Huw overseeing each department, he is the chairman, but he shouldn't be running each one himself when he has little to zero experience doing so.

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 13:28 - Mar 25 with 3403 viewsWxmJax

6. Why a huge level of transparency has developed between the board and the fans, even on minor matters such as why Michu was out injured longer than anticipated.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 13:29 - Mar 25 with 3394 viewsItchySphincter

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 13:28 - Mar 25 by WxmJax

6. Why a huge level of transparency has developed between the board and the fans, even on minor matters such as why Michu was out injured longer than anticipated.

That got my attention too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 13:32 - Mar 25 with 3384 viewsC_jack

Why do we need to know all that then? will it enrich your life?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 13:34 - Mar 25 with 3373 viewsDarran

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 13:32 - Mar 25 by C_jack

Why do we need to know all that then? will it enrich your life?

The OPs got a grudge against Huw Jenkins mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 13:40 - Mar 25 with 3351 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I see yes is the most popular answer so far. The fans are uniting.

#UnitedWeStand

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 13:51 - Mar 25 with 3332 viewsUxbridge

No. Because it would be monumentally stupid. And wrong. But apart from that ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 14:00 - Mar 25 with 3307 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 13:51 - Mar 25 by Uxbridge

No. Because it would be monumentally stupid. And wrong. But apart from that ...

That is your opinion and I respect it.

But even with the numerous people who have no doubt voted no simply because they dislike DwightYorkeSuperstar, Yes is still the clear leader so far. Very interesting.

Login to get fewer ads

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 14:10 - Mar 25 with 3277 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

You have some valid points apart from No 6.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 14:16 - Mar 25 with 3268 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I'm quite surprised by the results so far, but then it's too early to judge.

Why don't you wait until the next fans forum and ask these questions yourself directly to HJ?

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 14:38 - Mar 25 with 3242 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 14:16 - Mar 25 by Jack_y_Jwc

I'm quite surprised by the results so far, but then it's too early to judge.

Why don't you wait until the next fans forum and ask these questions yourself directly to HJ?

One young man asking alone is not going to get a truthful and full answer. If it were to come from The Trust, who supposedly represent our entire fan base, then it will more likely yield a more truthful and fulfilling answer.

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 14:44 - Mar 25 with 3232 viewsWxmJax

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 13:40 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I see yes is the most popular answer so far. The fans are uniting.

#UnitedWeStand

You are SO funny

Do you subscribe to it ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 14:53 - Mar 25 with 3210 viewsmart6

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 14:38 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

One young man asking alone is not going to get a truthful and full answer. If it were to come from The Trust, who supposedly represent our entire fan base, then it will more likely yield a more truthful and fulfilling answer.

Cowards answer
Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 15:23 - Mar 25 with 3143 viewsjaf69

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 14:38 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

what you really mean is its much easier to stir sh!t via a computer keyboard then it is to confront the person you take issue with in person.
Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 15:28 - Mar 25 with 3131 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Do you seriously expect the Trust to do that based on the ideas from the minority?

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 15:39 - Mar 25 with 3104 viewstomdickharry

Lets put it another way, stay up and everything will be fine and dandy expect an end of season goodwill statement from the Club Chairman,relegated and all and sundry will be demanding answers to far more questions than the OP outlined.
My vote ftb is no.
Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 15:41 - Mar 25 with 3100 viewsblaine_scfc

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 15:28 - Mar 25 by Jack_y_Jwc

Do you seriously expect the Trust to do that based on the ideas from the minority?

I personally believe the majority of fans have concerns, but are hesitant to criticise the board/trust for whatever reason. Just my opinion.
Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 15:45 - Mar 25 with 3093 viewspencoedjack

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 13:15 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season condemning the actions the board have taken this season in almost every key decision they have had to make and demand answers as to why they have acted in such immature and quite bizarre ways they have.

You may disagree with some of the questions I think should be addressed, if so, please tell me why, do not just click no and leave, or call me names and leave. This is a very important topic and one I am sure Phil and the other head sheep will be quick to try and swipe away.

We all have our own ideas and suspicions as to why certain things were done / weren't done, but we have never recieved an official answer regarding most of the decisions. For example, we deserve to know;

1. Why we failed to strenghthen in January knowing we were struggling and heading downwards to the bottom end of the table

2. Why we have wasted large sums of money on bringing in Ngog and Emnes when they offer absolutely nothing

3. Why we they waited until the window ended to sack Laudrup

4. Why Laudrup was sacked when they had no clue who to replace him with

5. Why they gambled our clubs huge future revenues on a player with ZERO managerial experience and his assistant (Curt) who also has ZERO managerial experience

6. Why a huge level of transparency has developed between the board and the fans, even on minor matters such as why Michu was out injured longer than anticipated

7. Why many of our DIRECTORS have the self dicipline of ten year old children, spilling important and probably confidential information to newspapers such as Van Zweeden spilling anything Dutch related (Koeman asking about the job), or Dineen being worked into a temper by 14 year old kids on Twitter and saying things someone of his position shouldn't.

8. Why, with our FOURTH season in this league fast approaching, haven't we hired somebody capable of helping expand our revenues etc to their potential. Instances such as the Summer one where sponsors pulled out last minute leaving us in a mess are embarrassing. I respect Huw and co for what they have done, but they are not the men to run a business approaching turning over £100m a year. I have no problem with Huw overseeing each department, he is the chairman, but he shouldn't be running each one himself when he has little to zero experience doing so.

9. Can we ban Dwightyorkejordansex from Planet Swans & only allow him to post on http://www.redcafe.net/
Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 16:15 - Mar 25 with 3056 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 15:28 - Mar 25 by Jack_y_Jwc

It isn't the minority though is it. Wake up. There is a minority who are willing to express their views, people such as myself being one. The fact this poll must have had close to 50 replies by now and 'Yes' is the current most popular vote suggests many others feel the same, they are just afraid of getting shot down by the usual culprits on this forum.

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 16:16 - Mar 25 with 3052 viewsDarran

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 16:15 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It isn't the minority though is it. Wake up. There is a minority who are willing to express their views, people such as myself being one. The fact this poll must have had close to 50 replies by now and 'Yes' is the current most popular vote suggests many others feel the same, they are just afraid of getting shot down by the usual culprits on this forum.

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 16:17 - Mar 25 with 3049 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 14:53 - Mar 25 by mart6

Cowards answer

Think about it with your brain. No it is not. If I wrote a letter to the board asking answers to the above questions, I would unlikely get an answer to any of them. If The Trust, who own 20%+ of the club wrote a letter asking for answers to these questions, the response they'd receive would be much more constructive I'm sure. Do not let your blind hate of me distort your brain from logical thought.

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 16:19 - Mar 25 with 3042 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 16:16 - Mar 25 by Darran

I just realised you could see how many votes have been cast. It seems we are on 28 at the moment. Still, it is a healthy sample of our fans opinions.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2014 16:20]

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 16:33 - Mar 25 with 3024 viewsSwanseajill

All questions need referring to the Q&A meetings.

Do you need a Trust application sent to you?
Would you like a map to guide you to The Liberty?
Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 16:35 - Mar 25 with 3020 viewsDarran

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 16:19 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I just realised you could see how many votes have been cast. It seems we are on 28 at the moment. Still, it is a healthy sample of our fans opinions.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2014 16:20]

28 is a massive turnout.

Did you say you're in Uni in Manchester?

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 16:37 - Mar 25 with 3011 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should The Trust make a statement at the end of the season... (read first post) on 16:33 - Mar 25 by Swanseajill

All questions need referring to the Q&A meetings.

Do you need a Trust application sent to you?
Would you like a map to guide you to The Liberty?

I am aware of where the stadium is, thank you. May I ask what you voted for in the poll? I having a feeling it will be a no. I hope you have a lovely day regardless, Jill.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024