Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2085900 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:19 - May 4 with 3748 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:19 - May 4 by sxdale

Bury lose on penalties.

Sickener isn’t it?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:48 - May 4 with 3647 viewsblackdogblue

Oh dear… what a shame…

That has made my day…. Well done to Wythenshawe.. fooked off the bullying & pressure from the mASsIVE club…

All bucket fans seem to have gone in hiding on X for some reason…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:28 - May 4 with 3570 viewsEllDale

Makes that three points deduction for an admin error even more costly.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:29 - May 4 with 3564 viewsAlan_ADale

staying in the village pub league where they should be.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:00 - May 4 with 3400 viewsmikehunt

Looking at their final table The two Wythenshawe teams finished on 95 points each. Which was remarkable in itself. So both Wythenshawe teams got promoted. I think bury would have also reached 95 points had they not had the deduction but they would only have finished second on goal difference. So same outcome either way. (Although, presumably, they would have been at home having finished second).
Still put a smile on my face has that result though.
But just shows how difficult it is to extract oneself from the mire in these divisions.
[Post edited 5 May 9:02]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:50 - May 4 with 3292 viewsturnthescrew

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:19 - May 4 by sxdale

Bury lose on penalties.

Great news.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:00 - May 4 with 3245 viewssxdale

Fans running onto the pitch and letting off flares when they equalised, and they wonder why they had to play games behind closed doors. It's not their fault though they are the victims, the NWCFL obviously have a vendetta against them that's why they unjustly took points from them, how dare they, they should be grateful that such a massive club is in their league think of all the money the other teams must be getting due to the massive away following. It's a travesty I tell you, a travesty
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:16 - May 4 with 3208 viewsEllDale

I thought the funniest thing was that the streaming to Gigg Lane apparently started buffering as Bury were scoring and so the fans there missed it.
Mind you, “big screen”?
Bloke across the road from us has a bigger telly on his chimney breast.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:17 - May 4 with 3204 viewsdingdangblue

The live screening at Gigg went well!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:47 - May 4 with 3066 viewsSandyman

I presume the open top bus parade round bury is still on? They are massive, remember
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:40 - May 5 with 2788 viewsDaley_Lama

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:10 - May 5 with 2590 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:00 - May 4 by sxdale

Fans running onto the pitch and letting off flares when they equalised, and they wonder why they had to play games behind closed doors. It's not their fault though they are the victims, the NWCFL obviously have a vendetta against them that's why they unjustly took points from them, how dare they, they should be grateful that such a massive club is in their league think of all the money the other teams must be getting due to the massive away following. It's a travesty I tell you, a travesty

If this is true they should start next season behind closed doors for the first 6 home games.

Just why do they think they are above rules and regulations.

Time the NWCL showed some balls and impose a stadium ban and deduct more points bury start next season on -10.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:38 - May 5 with 2540 viewsrobshaker

the two home games we had to play behind closed doors too was costly lost one drew one plus the loss of income and still not sure why exactly, sure their will be more like it next season from the NWCPL, i think I'm done with it now but will keep paying my subs.

how are we all anyway??

edit - how could i forget... hi shandy
[Post edited 5 May 11:54]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:18 - May 5 with 2477 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:10 - May 5 by Dale_4_Life

If this is true they should start next season behind closed doors for the first 6 home games.

Time the NWCL showed some balls and impose a stadium ban and deduct more points bury start next season on -10.

They cant seem to celebrate like normal fans.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:38 - May 5 with 2461 viewssxdale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:10 - May 5 by Dale_4_Life

Why do they think they are above rules and regulations?

Could it possibly be because their fans are a bunch of absolute entitled..............................(insert as appropriate)
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:09 - May 5 with 2392 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:38 - May 5 by robshaker

the two home games we had to play behind closed doors too was costly lost one drew one plus the loss of income and still not sure why exactly, sure their will be more like it next season from the NWCPL, i think I'm done with it now but will keep paying my subs.

how are we all anyway??

edit - how could i forget... hi shandy
[Post edited 5 May 11:54]

Welcome back, lad. Remember what we said 😂
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:53 - May 5 with 2338 viewsEllDale

Just to prove that basic divisions still exist some Bury supporters on X are claiming that the people brawling were “AFC fans” who only got tickets as the system for allocating them was “rigged” in their favour.
Should be easy for GMP to identify them as surely they have contact details for all 350 of them?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:32 - May 5 with 2226 viewsrobshaker

speaking of which the original allocation was 700 then they reduced it to 200 then after a backlash up'd it to 350 i heard.

the 'afc' lot must have been Bury fans like me 5 years ago so dont understand the divide.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:01 - May 5 with 2067 viewsKenBoon

The Wythenshawe Town goal is an absolute blinder.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:11 - May 6 with 1602 viewsEllDale

Bury aren't the only phoenix club who have failed to meet the expectations of their fan base this weekend.
Macclesfield, with full time staff, lost to Marine in the playoffs today and so the latter will play in NLN next season.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:41 - May 7 with 1340 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:38 - May 5 by sxdale

Why do they think they are above rules and regulations?

Could it possibly be because their fans are a bunch of absolute entitled..............................(insert as appropriate)

bury phoenix have short memories only picking out a narrative that suits them.

This is a second offense after a fan stadium ban earlier this season.

NWCL to act? more serious sanctions make the club wake up a bit.

Edit.. to be fair they have condemned the actions of the morons (bury times sport).
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:01 - May 7 with 1330 viewskel

This is just brilliant…

“We know that the authorities do not like injustice and are fully prepared to mete out punishments when matters are discovered after the event, for example  having to replay a game due to an admin error v GNE but equally important when an on field decision was reviewed some time after and a match ban was then levied on Benito Lowe,
@tottyboy posted, on the match day thread, some still footage of the Bury penalties which appeared to clearly show for each penalty an on field infringement of the rules by the WT goalkeeper being off his line. 
The authorities are surely duty bound to review evidence fairly and this seems like a clear cut infringement that has determined a promotion for WT.
@Marcel de Matas what are your views on this?”
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:19 - May 7 with 1165 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:01 - May 7 by kel

This is just brilliant…

“We know that the authorities do not like injustice and are fully prepared to mete out punishments when matters are discovered after the event, for example  having to replay a game due to an admin error v GNE but equally important when an on field decision was reviewed some time after and a match ban was then levied on Benito Lowe,
@tottyboy posted, on the match day thread, some still footage of the Bury penalties which appeared to clearly show for each penalty an on field infringement of the rules by the WT goalkeeper being off his line. 
The authorities are surely duty bound to review evidence fairly and this seems like a clear cut infringement that has determined a promotion for WT.
@Marcel de Matas what are your views on this?”

No mention of pitch invasion/flares then?
Strange…
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:26 - May 7 with 823 viewsmikehunt

Hardly made any difference though as the Wythenshawe keeper didnt have save to make from what I saw. bury blazed all their pens high and wide

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:51 - May 7 with 720 viewsblackdogblue

Plastic pitch now for the plastic club… gets worse….

Pay your Debts…🤬

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024