Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent 14:44 - Feb 27 with 3585 viewsBrianMcCarthy

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to

After the story last week about a minority of Beitar fans wanting their team to be kept 'pure' here's a story I heard last night on a podcast abut the Israeli government enforcing birthc ontrol on Jews who seemingly have a 'right to return' but are somehow not Jewish enough to be allowed breed.

Another one for the Israeli Irony Department, maybe even for The Hague.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 16:26 - Feb 27 with 3505 viewsCHUBBS

Oh dear it seems Beitar was not a one off as some would like to believe.
This goes to show that racism in Israel is rife even in government.
These are the sort of expedient measures the nazis used during their reign of terror.
What next eugenics?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 17:25 - Feb 27 with 3454 viewsMrSheen

Not alone...Uzbekistan apparently has a current programme, and it happens locally in Russia and China on the initiative of officials. No doubt there are others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 17:32 - Feb 27 with 3440 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

it is strichlicht verboten to say anything about israel because that makes you anti semitic

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 18:11 - Feb 27 with 3410 viewsCHUBBS

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 17:25 - Feb 27 by MrSheen

Not alone...Uzbekistan apparently has a current programme, and it happens locally in Russia and China on the initiative of officials. No doubt there are others.

Maybe so but the difference in this case is Israel are administering the compulsory sterilization based on race,not to prevent a baby boom.
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:27 - Feb 27 with 3361 viewscjc

None of this is new, they used to steralise the mentally handicapped and certain poor people in 30 states in the USA upto WW2, didnt stop in some states until 1970's or until it was exposed.
Its called eugenics and will be the norm soon, as a form of population control and social engineering by our leaders.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:34 - Feb 27 with 3344 viewshoopsa07

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:27 - Feb 27 by cjc

None of this is new, they used to steralise the mentally handicapped and certain poor people in 30 states in the USA upto WW2, didnt stop in some states until 1970's or until it was exposed.
Its called eugenics and will be the norm soon, as a form of population control and social engineering by our leaders.

This story is not true.
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:38 - Feb 27 with 3336 viewsHayesender

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:27 - Feb 27 by cjc

Maybe this should be done on chavs and Chelsea fans?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:40 - Feb 27 with 3332 viewsN12Hoop

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:38 - Feb 27 by Hayesender

Maybe this should be done on chavs and Chelsea fans?

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:54 - Feb 27 with 3310 viewsShotKneesHoop

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:40 - Feb 27 by N12Hoop

No need to give it to Torres, he'd miss the target anyway.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:56 - Feb 27 with 3305 viewsTHEBUSH

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:34 - Feb 27 by hoopsa07

This story is not true.

These things happen I'm afraid and worse, euthanasia is carried out in hospitals every day.
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:57 - Feb 27 with 3304 viewsTheBlob

Goys will be goys.

Innit.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:59 - Feb 27 with 3296 viewsTHEBUSH

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:57 - Feb 27 by TheBlob

Goys will be goys.

Innit.

Easy for you to say.
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 20:04 - Feb 27 with 3286 viewsCHUBBS

You're right it will be used more and more in the de-population of the planet but was actually first studied by Sir Francis Galton in England.
American anthropologists started experimenting in the early 20th century with the backing of the Rockafellas,Rothchilds etc before it was experimented with in Germany after heavy American investment.
Terrible to think how far it went yet the esoteric thought behind it all still rule.
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 20:13 - Feb 27 with 3274 viewsMrSheen

What you believe can depend on where you choose to read it.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/brendanoneill2/100200874/how-true-is-it-that-i

or...

http://www.destroyzionism.com/2013/02/08/israel-sterilizing-ethiopian-women/

Lovely links to other news stories on that site, by the way.

This wasn't sterilisation (Depo-Provera shots last three months), but obviously a massive, shameful embarrassment to Israel. However, it was exposed by the press and media there, and stopped, which wouldn't have happened in other countries where similar practices have operated.

Ethiopian immigrants have had it worse in other countries in the region...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-24/saudis-turn-to-ethiopian-maids-after-be

Of course, it could be more lies from the Zionist media...
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 21:13 - Feb 27 with 3225 viewsTearsOfaClown

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 17:32 - Feb 27 by Kendo_Nagasaki

it is strichlicht verboten to say anything about israel because that makes you anti semitic

Don't mention the jews.

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 21:19 - Feb 27 with 3222 viewsCanadaRanger

snopes.com is an excellent site for checking out whether these stories are true, partly true or false. Several of my friends shared stories,including appeals, believing them to be true... and then found they had been had/manipulated.

Sometimes there's a letter that someone actually wrote, and then someone else has added to it without saying so.

Israel has been the target of a lot of false and other not wholly true stories.

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 22:29 - Feb 27 with 3185 viewsTGRRRSSS

Huhmmm, so there's a site to discuss conspiracies that says... they can't be true I wonder who might have created such a site???...
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 03:50 - Feb 28 with 3134 viewsCanadaRanger

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 22:29 - Feb 27 by TGRRRSSS

Huhmmm, so there's a site to discuss conspiracies that says... they can't be true I wonder who might have created such a site???...

Actually the site says which are true too!
And the ones which are partially true, it looks at how they developed.
Every story gets looked into as best they can.

I couldn't find this story on there yet though, so it may be new.
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 06:42 - Feb 28 with 3120 viewsCHUBBS

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 03:50 - Feb 28 by CanadaRanger

Actually the site says which are true too!
And the ones which are partially true, it looks at how they developed.
Every story gets looked into as best they can.

I couldn't find this story on there yet though, so it may be new.

And you believe everything on THAT site do you Canada?
Talk about a contradiction in terms,"don't believe anything you read unless it comes from us".
I wonder who's interests it would be in to fund such a site?

What does it say about this report?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-A
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 06:57 - Feb 28 with 3114 viewsCanadaRanger

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 06:42 - Feb 28 by CHUBBS

And you believe everything on THAT site do you Canada?
Talk about a contradiction in terms,"don't believe anything you read unless it comes from us".
I wonder who's interests it would be in to fund such a site?

What does it say about this report?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-A

You can let me know...

The site has put a few people right over here.
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 07:05 - Feb 28 with 3109 viewsCHUBBS

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 06:57 - Feb 28 by CanadaRanger

You can let me know...

The site has put a few people right over here.

Well this one is not showing up on snopes surprise surprise
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 08:05 - Feb 28 with 3079 viewsCanadaRanger

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 07:05 - Feb 28 by CHUBBS

Well this one is not showing up on snopes surprise surprise

I actually just checked too.
That means they haven't investigated it yet.
Or they don't know about it yet.

Their research is pretty good.
Their search engine is lousy.
Limited number of articles returned.
Two word searches don't seem to produce anything.
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 17:48 - Feb 28 with 3017 viewscjc

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:34 - Feb 27 by hoopsa07

This story is not true.

Just because it sounds horrific doesn't mean Its not true.

Forced Sterilization in the United States - Civil Liberties - About.com

Plenty of things go on that effect us already that governments know about.

Dr. Joseph Mercola: Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../fluoride_b_247983...

Its going to get far worse in the next 25 years.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 22:07 - Feb 28 with 2951 viewsRodneysgongger

Oh Dear

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 08:46 - Mar 1 with 2900 viewshighlandbill

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent on 19:56 - Feb 27 by THEBUSH

These things happen I'm afraid and worse, euthanasia is carried out in hospitals every day.

Not quite the same thing methinks. Organising something like this against an entire population is clearly akin to Nazi activities.Bumping off people who are suffering? Probably an act of kindness in most cases?
Whether this story is true or not there are mountains of evidence that Israel is a rogue state. They basically do whatever they want regardless of how it affects others.There can be little doubt that they get away with this because of the backing they get from the worlds moral policeman, the good old US of A.Land of the free & f*** everyone else.

At my age I should not be doing this!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024