Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets on Sale 15:01 - May 14 with 14440 viewsfraserc

Looks like a price increase of between around 10 and 20 quid

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/may/14/season-tickets-2425/
[Post edited 14 May 15:02]
Season Tickets on Sale on 10:40 - May 15 with 3436 views1MoreBrightonR

Season Tickets on Sale on 08:31 - May 15 by Ad99

Had three tickets (one Jnr) for well over a decade now but can't come to many games as we live in Spain. Will renew again but often feel a bit bad that the seats are always empty. Have mates/contacts who occasionally use them but anyone know if there is some sort of club or supporter scheme where I can put them up for availability? Not bothered about about making money or the face price of the ticket, would just like them to be used.

Last year, you could sell tickets officially via Twickets, the clubs resale partner. it was pretty easy. Demand was the main issue but i managed to sell one or two. next season, given i expect us to be runaway leaders, should be much easier ;)
Season Tickets on Sale on 12:12 - May 15 with 3224 viewsCornishR

I'm a new member to the site, was a season ticket holder prior to moving to Cornwall, stopped going at that point but started going again last year after the wife upped and buggered off, new found freedom allowed me to get back up more regularly! The atmosphere and positivity surrounding the place is immense and yesterday i bought a season ticket again, i won't get to all games but to be a part of this is huge.

Come on Your R's!!
Season Tickets on Sale on 14:11 - May 15 with 3067 viewsNewBee

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:11 - May 14 by Northernr

Aren't they steadily bumping it to 65? Or are they going higher than that? Annoying for you guys.

At Brentford it's 65 (always has been?).

While at Spurs it's also 65, but this is the last season that they'll grant a Senior concession to anyone. That is, you'll need to have turned 65 by the cut-off date (01 June?).

After that there will be no more new Seniors, only existing renewers.

Worse still, while the present discount is a generous 50%, they're going to reduce it by 5% a season for 5 seasons i.e. until it gets down to 25%.
Season Tickets on Sale on 15:03 - May 15 with 2958 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Season Tickets on Sale on 14:11 - May 15 by NewBee

While at Spurs it's also 65, but this is the last season that they'll grant a Senior concession to anyone. That is, you'll need to have turned 65 by the cut-off date (01 June?).

Worse still, while the present discount is a generous 50%, they're going to reduce it by 5% a season for 5 seasons i.e. until it gets down to 25%.

That is a kick in the nuts for the ones who turned 65 many years ago particularly.
Season Tickets on Sale on 15:03 - May 15 with 2952 viewsLongsufferingR

Season Tickets on Sale on 20:59 - May 14 by wokingpaul

I messaged the box office earlier to ask the same. As I pay by direct debit for mine and my two boys tickets, they confirmed I didn’t need to do anything and they would automatically renew. May be worth an email for peace of mind.

Thanks, the always helpful box office staff updated my account so I could buy both at the same time. Job done!
Season Tickets on Sale on 15:06 - May 15 with 2938 viewsfrancisbowles

To those of you upset by the £3.50 charge, have you thought about the direct debit scheme.
Pay monthly, instead of up front.
Renews automatically.
No booking fee.
Control if you want to cancel for any reason, any month.
We've been on it for years, with no issues.
Season Tickets on Sale on 15:08 - May 15 with 2941 viewsNorthernr

Season Tickets on Sale on 14:11 - May 15 by NewBee

Like so much else in our sport, rapidly heading towards the American model where they don't care if you're 6, 36 or 66, you're a bum on a seat and that seat costs this much (plus $36 "arena fee", plus $25 "booking fee", plus $10 "city tax" of course). If they've got 60,000 seats to sell it's not in their interest to have any of those filled with kids or oldies at a discount.
Season Tickets on Sale on 17:24 - May 15 with 2726 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets on Sale on 12:12 - May 15 by CornishR

I'm a new member to the site, was a season ticket holder prior to moving to Cornwall, stopped going at that point but started going again last year after the wife upped and buggered off, new found freedom allowed me to get back up more regularly! The atmosphere and positivity surrounding the place is immense and yesterday i bought a season ticket again, i won't get to all games but to be a part of this is huge.

Come on Your R's!!

Do you want mine?Wife that is as there’s no way I’m giving up my seat.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets on Sale on 19:35 - May 15 with 2601 viewsCornishR

Season Tickets on Sale on 17:24 - May 15 by stowmarketrange

I appreciate the very generous offer, however having just cleared my own I will sadly have to decline 😝
Season Tickets on Sale on 22:47 - May 15 with 2435 viewsNewBee

Season Tickets on Sale on 15:08 - May 15 by Northernr

Like so much else in our sport, rapidly heading towards the American model where they don't care if you're 6, 36 or 66, you're a bum on a seat and that seat costs this much (plus $36 "arena fee", plus $25 "booking fee", plus $10 "city tax" of course). If they've got 60,000 seats to sell it's not in their interest to have any of those filled with kids or oldies at a discount.

And it's not just the discount on the ticket price for concessions.

They've also worked out that a lot of Seniors just come for the game, maybe have a beer at H-T, then go home afterwards.

Whereas they want (younger, wealthier) fans who will get to the stadium an hour or two before kick-off, spend money on food and drink etc, maybe even stay on for a bit afterwards - Spurs new ground is very well set up for that.

That and a succession of tourists and casuals every game who will pay premium prices for their seat and drop £100 in the souvenir shop.
Season Tickets on Sale on 07:42 - May 16 with 2312 viewsvanrrrr

Top ‘o the league !!!
Season Tickets on Sale on 09:03 - May 16 with 2212 viewsdaveB

Season Tickets on Sale on 15:08 - May 15 by Northernr

We usually go to the NFL games at Wembley and no discounts at all for that, kids ticket is about 90 quid
Season Tickets on Sale on 09:05 - May 16 with 2210 viewsNorthernr

Season Tickets on Sale on 09:03 - May 16 by daveB

We usually go to the NFL games at Wembley and no discounts at all for that, kids ticket is about 90 quid

And you want to bring a bag? A BAG? Off to the tower with you.
Season Tickets on Sale on 09:26 - May 16 with 2124 viewsTheChef

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:47 - May 15 by NewBee

And it's not just the discount on the ticket price for concessions.

They've also worked out that a lot of Seniors just come for the game, maybe have a beer at H-T, then go home afterwards.

Whereas they want (younger, wealthier) fans who will get to the stadium an hour or two before kick-off, spend money on food and drink etc, maybe even stay on for a bit afterwards - Spurs new ground is very well set up for that.

That and a succession of tourists and casuals every game who will pay premium prices for their seat and drop £100 in the souvenir shop.

Younger AND wealthier??

Thought they were all skint and it's only the Boomers with any cash to flash.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Season Tickets on Sale on 09:42 - May 16 with 2085 viewsNewBee

Season Tickets on Sale on 09:26 - May 16 by TheChef

Younger AND wealthier??

Thought they were all skint and it's only the Boomers with any cash to flash.

There's no doubt that a lot of younger people are being squeezed hard, but whatever the percentages, it's not every single one. Meaning there are still many out there who still have disposable income.

And as for the boomers, there are still millions of those in their late 40's, 50's and early 60's (i.e. not yet Seniors) who are numerous enough on their own to fill stadiums.

Those two groups are both actively targeted by clubs' marketing departments, while the rest, including "Legacy fans" can go to Hell. Or why do you think they keep sending out fan, sorry, customer surveys enquiring about your "matchday experience", including age and how much you're spending?
Season Tickets on Sale on 10:11 - May 16 with 1973 viewsJamieNaz

Signing up with a six year old in tow.
Going to sign up with a mate who has a five year old!
Need to work out where to sit.

Took my kid a few times last year.

Dunno how I got him back after the Sheffield Wednesday match though.
Season Tickets on Sale on 10:12 - May 16 with 1969 viewsslmrstid

Season Tickets on Sale on 09:42 - May 16 by NewBee

There's no doubt that a lot of younger people are being squeezed hard, but whatever the percentages, it's not every single one. Meaning there are still many out there who still have disposable income.

And as for the boomers, there are still millions of those in their late 40's, 50's and early 60's (i.e. not yet Seniors) who are numerous enough on their own to fill stadiums.

Those two groups are both actively targeted by clubs' marketing departments, while the rest, including "Legacy fans" can go to Hell. Or why do you think they keep sending out fan, sorry, customer surveys enquiring about your "matchday experience", including age and how much you're spending?

It may feel distorted at but there's a helluva lot of money floating around London still.
Season Tickets on Sale on 11:34 - May 16 with 1770 viewsWokingR

Season Tickets on Sale on 10:11 - May 16 by JamieNaz

Near a toilet is your answer.
You'll be up and down those stairs at least twice every game.
Season Tickets on Sale on 12:07 - May 16 with 1690 viewsLanhoop

Family stand. Row K backwards is dry even if it's pouring down.

Choose the front if they don't mind being wet occasionally as the price to pay for being closer to the players, mascots and some of the giveaways that the club put on.
Season Tickets on Sale on 13:01 - May 16 with 1614 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets on Sale on 12:07 - May 16 by Lanhoop

Family stand. Row K backwards is dry even if it's pouring down.

Choose the front if they don't mind being wet occasionally as the price to pay for being closer to the players, mascots and some of the giveaways that the club put on.

There are normally enough spare seats in the dry rows for the odd occasion that it rains during the matches.You’re better off getting seats nearer the front as the kids will feel more involved in the action,especially when we score the occasional goal at the loft end.
Season Tickets on Sale on 13:16 - May 16 with 1572 viewsStreathamRanger

I've just got 5 season tickets in family stand. Very little availability in groups of seats in the rows that are undercover. We managed to get row J in block LL. Right behind the goal and should be just about out of the rain. It's a good spot as you're right next to the safe standing so the atmosphere is good.

Also, if you want the free under 8s tickets you'll need to call the box office and apparently they are limited so you'll need to get a move on.
[Post edited 17 May 20:31]
Season Tickets on Sale on 15:02 - May 16 with 1420 viewsJamieNaz

Season Tickets on Sale on 13:16 - May 16 by StreathamRanger

I've just got 5 season tickets in family stand. Very little availability in groups of seats in the rows that are undercover. We managed to get row J in block LL. Right behind the goal and should be just about out of the rain. It's a good spot as you're right next to the safe standing so the atmosphere is good.

Also, if you want the free under 8s tickets you'll need to call the box office and apparently they are limited so you'll need to get a move on.
[Post edited 17 May 20:31]

Yeah that was the rough aim.

Have had a chat with them and need to go down with the kids' passports, so planning on doing that early next week.

The Dad's have a preference for being in SAR or Ellerslie...
But the kids enjoyed it more when we were right behind the goal.
My kid says his favourite player is Lyndon Dykes and Steve. Cracks me up every time
Season Tickets on Sale on 16:38 - May 16 with 1297 viewsStreathamRanger

Season Tickets on Sale on 15:02 - May 16 by JamieNaz

Yeah that was the rough aim.

Have had a chat with them and need to go down with the kids' passports, so planning on doing that early next week.

The Dad's have a preference for being in SAR or Ellerslie...
But the kids enjoyed it more when we were right behind the goal.
My kid says his favourite player is Lyndon Dykes and Steve. Cracks me up every time

We managed to do ours over the phone. Just need to send photo of my Son's passport to them via email

If you get sorted in block LL anywhere around row J, come and say hi. I'll have a 5 year old and a 12 year old with me.
[Post edited 17 May 20:30]
Season Tickets on Sale on 14:31 - May 17 with 978 viewsBlockTBoy

Got me and my son season tickets for the first time in Block T (hence my imaginative forum name). Never been to a game with him before but we've been watching the season on TV and he still wanted to go.

I haven't been in the Stan B stand before but from the looks of the view online should be decent and hopefully a bit of an atmosphere?
Season Tickets on Sale on 14:47 - May 17 with 934 viewsdenhamhoop2

Season Tickets on Sale on 17:24 - May 15 by stowmarketrange

Yes please I'm sure I can think of a good use for her, is she any good at weeding?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024