Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry 11:56 - May 2 with 2885 viewsTonto

Still rumbling along...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/anton-ferdinand-john-terry-chelsea-

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:03 - May 2 with 2813 viewsrobith

In case you haven't seen, this is because Terry recently did a sit down interview saying because he was found not guilty he deffo didn't do it, and Anton and Rio are the bad guys for blanking him and coming together to make a statement to end racism - imo a weird thing to do if he didn't do it. It's one of the biggest piles of contradictory drivel I've ever seen, and I back Anton 100% in clapping back on him
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:21 - May 2 with 2712 viewsdaveB

I saw a bit of that John Terry interview, he came across as a complete prat and tried to play the victim
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:29 - May 2 with 2672 viewsNorthernr

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:21 - May 2 by daveB

I saw a bit of that John Terry interview, he came across as a complete prat and tried to play the victim

Enormously, almost lethally thick.
Massively, almost impossibly arrogant.
Unimaginably, almost unfathomably rich.
Surrounded his whole life by acolytes and hangers on telling him he's a legend.

It's not a good combination.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:33 - May 2 with 2624 viewsNed_Kennedys

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:29 - May 2 by Northernr

He’s an absolute pr1ck.
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:33 - May 2 with 2609 viewsHayesender

"Oi Anton, did you think I called you a black c××t? Is the lamest excuse since the dog ate my homework.

Everyone who saw the original footage knows exactly what he said, and what he meant. Shows what you can get away with when you can afford an expensive lawer.

Horrible man, and from a horrible family by all accounts

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:35 - May 2 with 2593 viewsHAYESBOY

I fcking hate John Terry.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:45 - May 2 with 2533 viewsJuzzie

Totally thick or simply trying it on.

'not guilty' doesn't mean you didn't do it, just that the legal system couldn't prove you did.

This is why in Scotland they have the 'not proven' verdict, so;

- Guilty: means it was proven you did it
- Not guilty: means it was proven you didn't do it
- Not proven: means you are still acquitted as it couldn't be proven either way but still casts that there's a good chance you did do it.
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:45 - May 2 with 2534 viewsMonkey_Roots

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:03 - May 2 by robith

In case you haven't seen, this is because Terry recently did a sit down interview saying because he was found not guilty he deffo didn't do it, and Anton and Rio are the bad guys for blanking him and coming together to make a statement to end racism - imo a weird thing to do if he didn't do it. It's one of the biggest piles of contradictory drivel I've ever seen, and I back Anton 100% in clapping back on him

I think its neck and neck for me - my feelings for John Terry, and my feeling about the term 'clapping back'.

Come on Robith, you're better than that man, you're beautiful!
Login to get fewer ads

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:52 - May 2 with 2460 viewsrobith

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:45 - May 2 by Monkey_Roots

I think its neck and neck for me - my feelings for John Terry, and my feeling about the term 'clapping back'.

Come on Robith, you're better than that man, you're beautiful!

I'm really not lol
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 13:03 - May 2 with 2377 viewssaxbend

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:29 - May 2 by Northernr

And not even that good at football.
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 13:27 - May 2 with 2251 viewsngbqpr

There is so much to dislike about how football runs itself...it is morally bankrupt on pretty much every level imaginable...but the fact that "JT", with his playing track record, has been unable to forge any kind of meaningful career as either coach or pundit is a rare tick in the box for football folk thinking "we just can't go there."

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 13:48 - May 2 with 2125 viewsTheChef

I mean come on did anyone really expect any different from John fkin Terry?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 13:54 - May 2 with 2111 viewsKonk

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/anton-ferdinand-john-terry-chelsea-

“I knew Anton, we were mates, we knew each other and always got on well. Obviously, I got on well with Rio. We could have done something that was more powerful than what came about in the end. And that’s probably my disappointment because it’s [racism] is in the game... Of course I could have just apologised and shown some contrition, or maybe not called him a 'black cu nt' in the first place, but that's not who I am; I'm an absolute cu nt. A massive, horrible, thick Chelsea cu nt."

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 14:10 - May 2 with 2019 viewsnick_hammersmith

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:03 - May 2 by robith

There is so much to unpick in the whole sorry case.

Obviously JT is a massive bell end. The recent interview where he thinks destroying the manager before he's even started over who sits where on a plane is a good example of his behaviour speaks volumes.

The bit I struggle with though, is football that institutionally racist that players like Rio have to wait until they retire before they are allowed to form an opinion about JT and what was done/said?

Those Chelsea players that gave evidence in court need to have a long hard look at themselves.

What an absolute cock womble that man and his extended family is/are
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 14:33 - May 2 with 1927 viewsBluce_Ree

John Terry is the embodiment of everything that it is to be Chelsea. Cut him and he bleeds absolute c*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 14:44 - May 2 with 1838 viewsSimonJames

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 13:27 - May 2 by ngbqpr

There is so much to dislike about how football runs itself...it is morally bankrupt on pretty much every level imaginable...but the fact that "JT", with his playing track record, has been unable to forge any kind of meaningful career as either coach or pundit is a rare tick in the box for football folk thinking "we just can't go there."

Even Joey Barton has been able to get coaching and punditry gigs... unfortunately!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 14:50 - May 2 with 1804 viewsQPR_Jim

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 13:54 - May 2 by Konk

“I knew Anton, we were mates, we knew each other and always got on well. Obviously, I got on well with Rio. We could have done something that was more powerful than what came about in the end. And that’s probably my disappointment because it’s [racism] is in the game... Of course I could have just apologised and shown some contrition, or maybe not called him a 'black cu nt' in the first place, but that's not who I am; I'm an absolute cu nt. A massive, horrible, thick Chelsea cu nt."

I do hate it when the papers don't include the full quote, that makes much more sense.
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 15:41 - May 2 with 1650 viewsrrrspricey

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:45 - May 2 by Juzzie

'not guilty' doesn't mean you didn't do it, just that the legal system couldn't prove you did.

- Not proven: means you are still acquitted as it couldn't be proven either way but still casts that there's a good chance you did do it.

Agreed.

Didn't the judge say at the time that it was a given that he'd said black cvnt but it couldn't be proven it was said in the context of an insult meaning the verdict would've been not proven
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 15:48 - May 2 with 1613 viewshantssi

Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 12:45 - May 2 by Juzzie

Apparently in the judges summing up he said of John Terry’s testifying;
“ Implausible, improbable, contrived.”
Also stated that in Scotland it would have been recorded as Not Proven.
JT was found guilty in a civil case though let not forget!!
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 15:51 - May 2 with 1597 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

What always peed me off was that it was only Anton who refused to shake his hand the next time we played the Nazis.
I mean, why the hell wouldn’t the whole team stand by AF and refuse to shake the cnts hand as well?
Then some of them, years later, (Yes you, Rob Dickie), go and PLAY GOLF WITH THE CNT!!!
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 17:47 - May 2 with 1377 viewsPaddyhoops

Check out Frankie Boyle’s “last days of sodom”
2012 tour .
He’s take on John Terry is not pretty.
It’s pretty much unreaptable but it’s true.
The C word was used and it wasn’t cute.
Anton Ferdinand and John Terry on 03:37 - May 3 with 913 viewsstainrods_elbow

Unsavoury, unpleasant and almost certainly racist as the episode actually was, I'm not sure what the value is in dredging it up again after all these years. It's pretty clear that Terry used the words he did (which he admits to), so what is sitting down again and watching the coverage back yet again going to do for anyone? If he was a c*nt then, he'll be a c*nt now - end of! He will still, presumably, stick to his ludicrous-looking apology that he was just bouncing AF's words back to him as part of a peculiar scene in which he played (a lumpen, pigshit-thick) Echo to Anton's tender Narcissus. What's weird, if true, is that he and the Ferdinands had all got along fine till that day.

Were there ever any racial accusations against Terry for racism in footballing context prior to what happened at HQ, or are we to assume he just had some kind of aberration and/or had been disguising it his whole career?
[Post edited 3 May 3:41]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024