Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
24/25 Season Tickets 09:23 - Apr 30 with 2898 viewsFrankRightguard

Any whispers on when we might see some pricing now we are safe? Expecting that, as with everything in the whole world these days, they are going up.
24/25 Season Tickets on 09:44 - Apr 30 with 2836 viewsWokingR

Renewed all of ours and had the new tickets through already.

You didn't miss the deadline did you ?
24/25 Season Tickets on 09:48 - Apr 30 with 2807 viewsBklynRanger

Hopefully it will be only a small increase if at all, but they'll be well aware of the feel good factor, so interested to see how far Nourry's algorithm will go at squeezing that.

All of our relegation consolation bets are null and void of course so there'll be some forking out to be done either way.
[Post edited 30 Apr 9:49]
24/25 Season Tickets on 10:10 - Apr 30 with 2702 viewswombat

24/25 Season Tickets on 09:48 - Apr 30 by BklynRanger

Hopefully it will be only a small increase if at all, but they'll be well aware of the feel good factor, so interested to see how far Nourry's algorithm will go at squeezing that.

All of our relegation consolation bets are null and void of course so there'll be some forking out to be done either way.
[Post edited 30 Apr 9:49]

next week i believe , wonder how many wont be getting thm due to the new sky deal though ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

24/25 Season Tickets on 10:56 - Apr 30 with 2602 viewsHayesender

24/25 Season Tickets on 10:10 - Apr 30 by wombat

next week i believe , wonder how many wont be getting thm due to the new sky deal though ?

This is gonna cause me a problem i reckon. I struggle to get to midweek games due to the time of the last train home from Clapham, so atm I either give my ticket to a mate to use, or as for the Leeds game book a hotel for the night.

I'll renew this season and see how it goes, but if its not financially viable I may have to give it up in the long run

Poll: Shamima Beghum

24/25 Season Tickets on 11:12 - Apr 30 with 2515 viewsWatford_Ranger

24/25 Season Tickets on 10:10 - Apr 30 by wombat

I wonder how many are aware how much worse it will be than this year.
24/25 Season Tickets on 11:31 - Apr 30 with 2472 viewsdaveB

the tv games upto Christmas are supposed to be announced early this year so hopefully before season ticket renewals
24/25 Season Tickets on 11:33 - Apr 30 with 2462 viewskingsburyR

We have moved into the world of multiple varied kick off times thanks to our friends at SKY TV.

I will renew because that is what we do but I expect more Friday night and non 3pm Saturday kick offs at the weekend.

We are slaves to the TV companies.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

24/25 Season Tickets on 11:43 - Apr 30 with 2412 viewsLanhoop

Season finished on 8th May last year and the loyalty window opened on 23rd May. I guess the info was posted a week before that so I guess we'd see something in the next 2 weeks.
Login to get fewer ads

24/25 Season Tickets on 17:24 - Apr 30 with 2130 viewsEastR

Anyone who pays on the direct debit plan know which month the first payment is (and the last) is is 10 months? Thanks

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

24/25 Season Tickets on 17:30 - Apr 30 with 2113 viewselnombre

24/25 Season Tickets on 11:33 - Apr 30 by kingsburyR

We have moved into the world of multiple varied kick off times thanks to our friends at SKY TV.

I will renew because that is what we do but I expect more Friday night and non 3pm Saturday kick offs at the weekend.

We are slaves to the TV companies.

Indeed, was just reading this article this morning, have a look at how often eg Leicester kicked off at home at 3pm Sat, or that Leeds stat, 80 days since they last did the same.

And then picture what it might be like with 4 times as many televised games...

https://www.footballgroundmap.com/saturday-3pm
24/25 Season Tickets on 09:35 - May 1 with 1764 viewsterryb

This is the first year in a while that I know that I will be renewing!

Midweek games, especially 8.00pm kick offs, are a real pain in the backside, but I genuinely can't wait to meet evryone back in the pub in August & renew nodding terms with all at the back of MU.

I can't imagine that we will achieve the same as we did in 72/73, 73/74, 82/83 & 83/84, but those were the last years I looked forward to a season as much!
24/25 Season Tickets on 09:51 - May 1 with 1706 viewsCroydonCaptJack

24/25 Season Tickets on 09:35 - May 1 by terryb

This is the first year in a while that I know that I will be renewing!

Midweek games, especially 8.00pm kick offs, are a real pain in the backside, but I genuinely can't wait to meet evryone back in the pub in August & renew nodding terms with all at the back of MU.

I can't imagine that we will achieve the same as we did in 72/73, 73/74, 82/83 & 83/84, but those were the last years I looked forward to a season as much!

Blimey Terry that is 40 years ago!!

Long before we were pub mates eh
24/25 Season Tickets on 10:19 - May 1 with 1621 viewsterryb

24/25 Season Tickets on 09:51 - May 1 by CroydonCaptJack

Blimey Terry that is 40 years ago!!

Long before we were pub mates eh

Yes Pete, but you knew that we capable of great seasons in those four years!

Unbeaten after Rodney left & the football under Gordon Jago was a joy to watch. As it was under TV. Both promotions were achieved with a team good enough for the top half of the top division.

We're nowhere near that yet, but the signs are promising!
24/25 Season Tickets on 11:24 - May 1 with 1501 viewsSpongeParr

Selfishly, easier for me to go evening games than the weekend. Much less resistance from the misses when I miss a bed time rather than lumbering her with 2 kids for a Saturday.
24/25 Season Tickets on 19:38 - May 1 with 1276 viewsellersliehoop

24/25 Season Tickets on 17:24 - Apr 30 by EastR

Anyone who pays on the direct debit plan know which month the first payment is (and the last) is is 10 months? Thanks

Yes, it's 10 months. I think it runs August to May or July to April
24/25 Season Tickets on 20:56 - May 1 with 1154 viewsstowmarketrange

24/25 Season Tickets on 19:38 - May 1 by ellersliehoop

Yes, it's 10 months. I think it runs August to May or July to April

Mine is July to April.Every year I keep saying to myself that I’ll buy it outright,but every year I go the dd route.
24/25 Season Tickets on 00:01 - May 2 with 966 viewscolinallcars

I shall renew even though the club sort of sold us down the river by voting for the Sky deal.
Of course I realise that it was unanimous and the the clubs could not afford to turn the money down.
It gives Sky the opportunity to infantilise more people.
How many games I'll attend is uncertain - but I get the old geezers' price so hey ho.
24/25 Season Tickets on 00:36 - May 2 with 943 viewsSydneyRs

"Expecting that, as with everything in the whole world these days, they are going up."

Everything, except Leeds.
24/25 Season Tickets on 08:17 - May 2 with 771 viewskingsburyR

24/25 Season Tickets on 00:01 - May 2 by colinallcars

I shall renew even though the club sort of sold us down the river by voting for the Sky deal.
Of course I realise that it was unanimous and the the clubs could not afford to turn the money down.
It gives Sky the opportunity to infantilise more people.
How many games I'll attend is uncertain - but I get the old geezers' price so hey ho.

A club in our position will always vote yes to increased revenue.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

24/25 Season Tickets on 09:32 - May 2 with 630 viewsEastR

24/25 Season Tickets on 20:56 - May 1 by stowmarketrange

Mine is July to April.Every year I keep saying to myself that I’ll buy it outright,but every year I go the dd route.

Thanks both, it is indeed July to April - 10 months

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024