Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better than Crystal Palace 6-0 22:02 - Apr 26 with 3798 viewshoops_legend

I know I know

No Chris kiwomya hattrick or debatle opposition performance

But I don’t think I have ever felt as good as seeing a performance like that

Fantastic from GK (yes that Chelsovic) to Dykes and we can be proud. Our players have shown glimpses of how good they can be

Wish they had done it more consistently but we can build on this under Marti, keep our key player and let’s go. Marti can manage these players into a top 6 finish
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:03 - May 2 with 670 viewshoops_legend

Better than Crystal Palace 6-0 on 08:16 - May 2 with 643 viewsdaveB

Better than Crystal Palace 6-0 on 15:57 - May 1 by Tonto

Always felt that game was dodgy. I've never seen a keeper try so.little to stop shots.

Do t think Miller ever played for Palace again... he went to Barnsley the following season (and lost his celeb girldriend)

Don't you remember Tony Roberts
Better than Crystal Palace 6-0 on 09:42 - May 2 with 552 viewsTheChef

Better than Crystal Palace 6-0 on 18:21 - Apr 30 by Runner14

It was so clearly a fix....we had a Palace player on loan who was allowed to play. The goalie just stood & watched Kulscar's pathetic shot go past him. we weren't capable of beating anyone on that division 6-0!

Tony Scully scoring too.

Nuff said!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Better than Crystal Palace 6-0 on 10:18 - May 2 with 512 viewsJimboqpr

The Leeds game was really good but that Palace one was all sorts of crazy. I was there that day (think I was about 15) and just watched the highlights back. Totally forgot about that Chinese lad getting sent off for pushing the ref and all of those balloons on the pitch! I clearly remember Palace fans putting up a massive sign stating 'A iceberg sank the Titanic, don't let a Goldberg sink the Palace' they must been up all night thinking of that one
Better than Crystal Palace 6-0 on 10:34 - May 2 with 456 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Palace QF was a good one as well.
Lively day that.
Better than Crystal Palace 6-0 on 20:13 - May 2 with 276 viewsRanger_Things

Better than Crystal Palace 6-0 on 10:18 - May 2 by Jimboqpr

The Leeds game was really good but that Palace one was all sorts of crazy. I was there that day (think I was about 15) and just watched the highlights back. Totally forgot about that Chinese lad getting sent off for pushing the ref and all of those balloons on the pitch! I clearly remember Palace fans putting up a massive sign stating 'A iceberg sank the Titanic, don't let a Goldberg sink the Palace' they must been up all night thinking of that one

The only thing I can remember from that day was balloons on the pitch.
Better than Crystal Palace 6-0 on 20:17 - May 2 with 270 viewsstowmarketrange

Better than Crystal Palace 6-0 on 10:18 - May 2 by Jimboqpr

A week after that awful Port facking Vale loss,and a lot of us thought we were on the way down after the game.
How wrong we were.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024