Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro 2024 17:49 - Dec 2 with 11314 viewsJuzzie

England in Group C along with;

Slovenia
Denmark
Serbia

Scotland in a tough group;

Germany
Hungary
Switzerland

Euro 2024 on 09:13 - May 2 with 566 viewsdenhamhoop2

Euro 2024 on 09:53 - Dec 4 by hantssi

Seriously, we “threw” the Belgium game??!!
We came up against 2 good teams and lost against them 3 times!

Phil Jones started centre back not sure you can get nearer to throwing the towel in at that level more than that
Euro 2024 on 09:23 - May 2 with 508 viewsdenhamhoop2

Cheers I will be trying my best I have travel somewhere to stay just need match tickets for 2 of the games
Euro 2024 on 10:24 - May 2 with 431 viewsdenhamhoop2

Well that went well I waited in the Waiting Room Portal finally got to where it asked me to submit the captcha which was blank then gave me 5 number to input did so it crashed then went back to the Ticket Portal which has crashed . I am guessing that Ticketmaster is UEFA's partner in Ticket sales it has all the elements expected of them. Ah well I shall be watching those games in a pub here by the looks as the tout ticket companies prices are too rich for my blood
Euro 2024 on 10:30 - May 2 with 425 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Euro 2024 on 10:24 - May 2 by denhamhoop2

Well that went well I waited in the Waiting Room Portal finally got to where it asked me to submit the captcha which was blank then gave me 5 number to input did so it crashed then went back to the Ticket Portal which has crashed . I am guessing that Ticketmaster is UEFA's partner in Ticket sales it has all the elements expected of them. Ah well I shall be watching those games in a pub here by the looks as the tout ticket companies prices are too rich for my blood

It's awful, just had a blank image for the captcha, eventually got in to join another queue where the bar doesn't move. Absolute Shitshow. Appears everyone is having the same issue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024