Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New manager. 11:01 - Oct 30 with 1440 viewsCampile

I know we have missed out on Warnock which would be my 1st choice.

There are no managers that jump out at me to get me exited for the future
that are gettable anyway.

So with all that said I would plump for a big gamble and this will probably be
as popular as cancer with most on here but here goes.

Joey Barton player manager with Clint Hill as coach.

New manager. on 11:08 - Oct 30 with 1416 viewsTacticalR

Never drink in the morning.

Air hostess clique

New manager. on 11:51 - Oct 30 with 1363 viewsNW10Hoop

While we're at it why don't we also go in for all the regular names mentioned -
Derry at Cambridge - 1 place above relegation in League 2
Ainsworth at Wycombe - 2 places above relegation in League 2
Jackett - Just joined Rotherham
Warnock - Just joined Cardiff

People have gone ballistic that Ramsey and JFH were too much of a gamble given that QPR are the biggest teams they have managed. Seriously, if there's nothing viable out there, maybe we're just gonna have to stick with JFH a little longer.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 12:03]
New manager. on 11:57 - Oct 30 with 1349 viewsDannytheR

New manager. on 11:51 - Oct 30 by NW10Hoop

People have gone ballistic that Ramsey and JFH were too much of a gamble given that QPR are the biggest teams they have managed. Seriously, if there's nothing viable out there, maybe we're just gonna have to stick with JFH a little longer.

Don't forget we had Martin Allen being suggested yesterday. He's currently 14th in League 2, so definitely one of the class acts in the field.

The appearance of TWO different threads on an otherwise dull Sunday morning both suggesting Barton returns as player manager suggests to me either a hopeful campaign hatched last night in a five star Glasgow hotel room OR the imminent end of days. I'm hoping for the latter.
New manager. on 12:05 - Oct 30 with 1325 viewsLblock

New manager. on 11:51 - Oct 30 by NW10Hoop

Warnock, Jackett and Steve Bruce now elsewhere

We'll probably go for Neil Clement and describe him as a "dream appointment" before Tim Sheerwood rocks up in his gillet
Other tainted candidates available and cheap are Nigel Pearson and Karl Robinson

I'd take none of the above and instead go for Ollie as Manager, Joe Gallen as Assistant and Clint Hill as Player Coach
Hooped tinted specs maybe but I'd guarantee we'd not go down, home games be more competitive and we'd even have a few laughs along the way
Whoever takes over this squad in January needs to hit the ground running and it'll be very difficult due to what ODH has engrained in them and the lack of pace and balance we have

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

New manager. on 12:18 - Oct 30 with 1289 viewsAntti_Heinola

New manager. on 12:05 - Oct 30 by Lblock

We'll probably go for Neil Clement and describe him as a "dream appointment" before Tim Sheerwood rocks up in his gillet
Other tainted candidates available and cheap are Nigel Pearson and Karl Robinson

I'd take none of the above and instead go for Ollie as Manager, Joe Gallen as Assistant and Clint Hill as Player Coach
Hooped tinted specs maybe but I'd guarantee we'd not go down, home games be more competitive and we'd even have a few laughs along the way
Whoever takes over this squad in January needs to hit the ground running and it'll be very difficult due to what ODH has engrained in them and the lack of pace and balance we have

Ollie's finished as a manager. Just forget about him. It ain't going to happen. Has a good TV job and it should stay that way.

Bare bones.

New manager. on 12:47 - Oct 30 with 1237 viewsRangersw12

Robinson or Holloway for me

Not that it matters as give it 5-10 games people will want them out anyway
New manager. on 13:00 - Oct 30 with 1212 viewsozranger

You know what gets me is this idea that any new manager will solve the problems. Now I am not saying that a new manager will not, but it depends on what the problems are. Yes, the way we are playing, the effort, etc, there are managers out there that can solve those problems, that appears to be the general sentiment and I think there are very few that would disagree. However..

Here is my concern. What happens in January with this new manager? What are we going to say when this new manager comes along and wants to have his own team and brings in players from here, there and everywhere (and don't say it will not and cannot happen)? What happens when this new manager chooses to ignore the youth and plays "seasoned" professionals instead to extract results? Does this all sound familiar with a certain previous set of managers?

While, yes there is a possibility of a new manager taking over, can we guarantee that that person will not alter the general makeup of the team and only tinker with the lineup or would that person alter things so much that we may be even in a worse place in the future? .. or will the infamous FFP curb this?

That is my biggest worry. How can we alter the managerial framework of the club while also keeping the current philosophy of building through youth? When that can be guaranteed I think many will be satisfied with a change of management. Without it, the doubters will continue to be concerned.
New manager. (n/t) on 13:07 - Oct 30 with 1200 viewsRBlock

I would rather catch a healthy dose of syphilis from a 70 year old transvestite hooker than have that cu-nt Barton anywhere near our club ever again
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 13:09]
Login to get fewer ads

New manager. on 13:10 - Oct 30 with 1191 viewskensalriser

2/10 for trolling.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New manager. on 14:37 - Oct 30 with 1091 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

We're destined to get Sherwood, ain't we? We've been softened up with a year of Bottlebaink and then... Merry Christmas everybody, it's Timbo to the rescue!!

New manager. on 15:03 - Oct 30 with 1030 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well Ollie fits the bill..... going back to the old days of building with lower league players so on, with some passion, half the supports loved him..but many thought his below us, hmm.
How can he be past it at 53! when the FA always go for OAP's for the England job.

Would you trust IH, I know I would trust him far more than others, would he get us in to the Prem.. well we are going the other direction with Jimmy flop.

Tim fecking Sheerwood.. had a lot of offers has he, in demand, trust worth ? just another one of dear old Les mates.. think we have been around that fecking circus.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 15:10]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

New manager. on 15:14 - Oct 30 with 999 viewsCamberleyR

New manager. on 12:18 - Oct 30 by Antti_Heinola

Ollie's finished as a manager. Just forget about him. It ain't going to happen. Has a good TV job and it should stay that way.

This.

Milwall will be his last job in management I reckon.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

New manager. on 15:33 - Oct 30 with 963 viewsHadders

Is El Tel still alive? Seriously, how about we calm down and show a bit of patience for a change? Might work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024