Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing 20:16 - Jun 25 with 1643 viewssimmo

Anyone got a good or HD link/stream?

Joshua vs a bum as the main event but the undercards look decent!
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 20:42]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Boxing I on 20:59 - Jun 25 with 1616 viewsstupac

Try vipsports.mobi pal.
Watching it currently, you need to close pop ups down as you get to the streams but once in its blinding
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 20:59]
Boxing I on 00:04 - Jun 26 with 1495 viewsichbinnaughty

Boxing I on 20:59 - Jun 25 by stupac

Try vipsports.mobi pal.
Watching it currently, you need to close pop ups down as you get to the streams but once in its blinding
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 20:59]

Decent stream Stupac cheers for that.
Boxing on 08:17 - Jun 26 with 1422 viewsmikeygunn

Worked ok on my iPhone too. Quality not awesome but good enough. Cheers 👍🏻
Boxing on 08:41 - Jun 26 with 1409 viewsGloucs_R

Another comfortable win.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Boxing on 09:18 - Jun 26 with 1389 viewsmikeygunn

He was a durable punchbag though! He needs a tough away trip to the states. Eric Molina maybe?
Boxing on 10:20 - Jun 26 with 1350 viewsDiscodroids

Eubank junior was the chief executioner last night. A match up with Golovkin is on the cards so they say.Double naughty.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Boxing on 10:30 - Jun 26 with 1339 viewsDorse

Boxing on 10:20 - Jun 26 by Discodroids

Eubank junior was the chief executioner last night. A match up with Golovkin is on the cards so they say.Double naughty.

Hith father ith thtill a geniuth.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Boxing on 10:31 - Jun 26 with 1339 viewsBrightonhoop

Boxing on 10:20 - Jun 26 by Discodroids

Missed it, how did he look? Think he could go all the way now....the Saunders re-match has to come.
Login to get fewer ads

Boxing on 10:55 - Jun 26 with 1330 viewsDiscodroids

Boxing on 10:31 - Jun 26 by Brightonhoop

Missed it, how did he look? Think he could go all the way now....the Saunders re-match has to come.

Clinical Brighton. He was inhabiting a different astral Plane to Tom Doran. I may be suffering from soft damage to the paladium tissue of my cortex, but i think he could go all the way too.

The grooves Murray clash was a good dust up as well. Perhaps top level in Europe but just short or world class imho.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Boxing on 10:58 - Jun 26 with 1323 viewsHonkytonks

Ronda Rousey would whip them both!
Boxing on 09:54 - Jun 27 with 1231 viewssimmo

Boxing on 10:31 - Jun 26 by Brightonhoop

That needs to be put to bed first IMO, he can't go after people like GGG before rectifying his loss to a domestic equivalent. Overall I think that loss migh help him though, he's cocky as fck and supreme in his confidence, but that L might add a touch of reality as he knows he's not invincible and can't take anything for granted. He looked impressive though, those uppercuts are devastating...

Big nod to Brezeale too, that guy showed some chin...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Boxing on 10:15 - Jun 27 with 1223 viewspaulparker

Not a bads night Boxing , but not worth £20 , Breazeale was a durable punchbag & that's it , Eddie Hearn is ruining british boxing for me
I long for the days of World championship heavyweights fighting the best and not bums a title fight should be against the best not some bloke who has won 17 fights in his whole career and is seen as a stepping stone
yet again the undercard was saved by Eubank Jnr , who I think now needs to go and fight GGG, I reckon young Eubank cause an upset he is easily one of the best british fighters out there , liked the look of Conor Benn as well
Groves for me is not world class and will get found out again when he fights for a world title , he had a decent scrap with Murray but was blowing out of arse come the 10th round

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024