Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laziest thing you have ever done ? 10:54 - Oct 22 with 5434 viewsWokingR

Just read these and wondered if anyone can top them ?

I think number 6 is my favourite so far
I can imagine Holloway admitting to knocking one out into an envelope and posting it rather than paying the spermbank a visit for a pot

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 11:02 - Oct 22 with 3381 viewsQPunkR

Didn't get past #2 on that list. I'm pretty damn lazy.

QPR - "shit but local"

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 12:06 - Oct 22 with 3321 viewsloftboy

Once got my bike out the garage as a kid to cycle to my mate who lived through opposite me.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 12:12 - Oct 22 with 3296 viewssimmo

Fine line between lazy and innovative...

I once downloaded an app on my phone to control the TV and change channels as I couldn't be bothered to get up and fetch the remote that was just out of my reach. (same as number 8)
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 12:13]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 12:27 - Oct 22 with 3255 viewsbarabajagal

In hotel room and left the light on. Threw all items of clothing, pillows, shoes etc in an attempt to switch light off. False economy. Not only did I fail so had to get out of bed anyway, I had to clean up subsequent mess
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 12:32 - Oct 22 with 3237 viewsDiscodroids

Periodically,(every 15 years) and always on a saturday morning , My Dad used to announce he would decorate the house .

He would paint round the pictures, mirrors, on the wall, without taking themoff, including the calendar.

he always finished the house by 11.55 am so he could be in the pub for 12.

what a glorious childhood.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 12:37 - Oct 22 with 3228 viewsPunteR

Having young kids we've usually got a packet of wet wipes in the downstairs toilet...

Brings a whole new definition to squeaky bum time.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 19:45 - Oct 22 with 3044 viewsHollowayRanger

I was actually asked to post a pot full by one daft mare living in Yorkshire

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 19:52 - Oct 22 with 3033 viewsHayesender

Fell asleep on the sofa Saturday night. TV was annoying me, but the control to turn it off wasn't within reach so I just paused it instead

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 20:01 - Oct 22 with 3018 viewsDorse

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 19:45 - Oct 22 by HollowayRanger

I was actually asked to post a pot full by one daft mare living in Yorkshire

Couldn't be arsed to post it, eh? Can't say I blame you.

(Medics lead an exhausted and enfeebled Holloway away for treatment after filling a Nescafé jar in under 14 hours. It is estimated that he went through 4 tubs of swarfega, burned 16000 calories and shortened his life expectancy by 7 years).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 20:10 - Oct 22 with 3000 viewsjohncharles

There's a legend in my family about a distant cousin who was so lazy he would sit and watch the fire go out.
Never found out who he was only that "he wrote plays and stuff". He's been my unknown hero all my life.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 20:15]

Strong and stable my arse.

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 20:42 - Oct 22 with 2937 viewsN12Hoop

I often eat off paper towel to save putting a plate in the dishwasher.
When I do use a plate and it turns out the dishwasher needs emptying, I find it quicker to wash the plate and pretend I never ate and therefore didn't notice the dishwasher needed emptying. That way I can't be accused of being lazy.
Finally if there isn't a landline at hand I'll use the mobile to save getting up to get it.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 22:19 - Oct 22 with 2853 viewsGloryHunter

I couldn't be bothered to go to the Shef Wed game, even though I've got a season ticket.
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 22:47 - Oct 22 with 2789 viewsTheBlob

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 20:42 - Oct 22 by N12Hoop

I often eat off paper towel to save putting a plate in the dishwasher.
When I do use a plate and it turns out the dishwasher needs emptying, I find it quicker to wash the plate and pretend I never ate and therefore didn't notice the dishwasher needed emptying. That way I can't be accused of being lazy.
Finally if there isn't a landline at hand I'll use the mobile to save getting up to get it.

Dishwasher?Pah!We lick the plates clean until the next repast.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 10:32 - Oct 23 with 2586 viewsDiscodroids

I once saw Dad pull down the curtain pole in my sisters room by accident. His solution was to pin up a teatowel at the window with clothes pegs.

It 'made do' for around ten years. He also broke the hot tap in the bathroom and attached a monkey wrench to the top instead, again that made do for a few years.

me 'What's for dinner Dad?' '
dad " Grillsteaks and chips/peas' ok son ?, its in the Freezer . Couldn't get me another can of Tennants from the fridge could you boy?'

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 11:07 - Oct 23 with 2552 viewsqprwpg

I'm the laziest when the Mrs. and kid is away, so end up reusing my socks when I ran out of clean ones (provided minimal contact with civilization that day) , use up all the clean dishes, and wait with any kind of washing up til the last minute when they are all back. When watching some Canadian football game in the middle of the night, I end up falling asleep on the sofa leaving the tv/net stream on. Bare minimum effort on everything basically.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 12:01 - Oct 23 with 2502 viewspaulparker

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 11:07 - Oct 23 by qprwpg

I'm the laziest when the Mrs. and kid is away, so end up reusing my socks when I ran out of clean ones (provided minimal contact with civilization that day) , use up all the clean dishes, and wait with any kind of washing up til the last minute when they are all back. When watching some Canadian football game in the middle of the night, I end up falling asleep on the sofa leaving the tv/net stream on. Bare minimum effort on everything basically.

I'm the same
Mrs P went to Benidorm this year which left me home alone
All the cups were used and I couldn't be arsed to turn on the dish washer
So me and our daughter ended up having a cup of tea out of the cereal bowls from the cupboard

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 12:09 - Oct 23 with 2484 viewsDiscodroids

rather than wash up the egg cups theother day i used Jo's Jigger instead.

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 12:12 - Oct 23 with 2479 viewsScubaHoop

I'm sure most of us have pissed in the shower maybe one or two of you even failed to get out of the bath, but I worked on a boat where the facilities in my cabin was a wet room, this allowed me to take a sht whilst simultaneously showering, glorious and with my hangovers totally necessary.
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 12:22 - Oct 23 with 2458 viewsjohncharles

My wife has gone to Cambridge for the day. I'm not dressed yet. Had a banana for breakfast.

Strong and stable my arse.

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 13:56 - Oct 23 with 2390 viewsSimonJames

At college in the 80's we couldn't be bothered to take empty milk bottles downstairs from our flat.
So we used to put them on the windowsill outside the kitchen window.
At the end of our year, while cleaning up, (in the vague hope of getting a smidgen of our deposit back) we had to retrieve 243 empties. By then, most of them had their own thriving little ecosystems...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 13:59 - Oct 23 with 2380 viewsaston_hoop

A friend of mine used to work on the 4th floor of an office building. They gave the Indian takeaway down the road a permanent access pass to the building get to the 4th floor of their office so no-one ever had to go down the lift to collect takeaways.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:09 - Oct 23 with 2362 viewsMvpeter

Ah uni life. I miss it.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:10 - Oct 23 with 2361 viewskarl

Used to have a fairly big garden (third of an acre ish) and lived out in the country, grass grew like mad one year and got p*ssed off going round and round with my small petrol push mower so every now and then i got my cousin to shove a load of his milk herd in to give it a trim, ate everything and made a hell of a mess (Derby County from the 70's would have refused to play on it) but i had a strange sense of satisfaction among this carnage.
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:17 - Oct 23 with 2355 viewsWokingR

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:10 - Oct 23 by karl

Used to have a fairly big garden (third of an acre ish) and lived out in the country, grass grew like mad one year and got p*ssed off going round and round with my small petrol push mower so every now and then i got my cousin to shove a load of his milk herd in to give it a trim, ate everything and made a hell of a mess (Derby County from the 70's would have refused to play on it) but i had a strange sense of satisfaction among this carnage.

Blimey Karl
Letting a herd of cows into your garden to save cutting the grass !

You're my winner so far
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:30 - Oct 23 with 2337 viewsrobith

Not me (I'm a more hundrum, every day kind of lazy) but my previous flat was above a pizza hut takeaway. Their back door was next to the entrance to our block, and we were one flight up. Once caught our next door neighbours having it delivered to their door by one of the drivers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024