Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pards - Lovely to see 08:34 - Apr 30 with 1002 viewssimmo

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Pards - Lovely to see on 08:52 - Apr 30 with 957 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Pards - Lovely to see on 08:55 - Apr 30 with 951 viewsBrianMcCarthy

For the life of me I can't put my finger on whay I dislike that man....is it because he's a fuggin' idiot?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pards - Lovely to see on 09:05 - Apr 30 with 926 viewspaulparker

if the bloke was made of chocolate he wouldn't stop licking himself
an absolute t oss pot of a bloke
lots of rumors when he was at West Ham that he putting it about with a couple of the players wives
saying that Ashley as stitched him up a little bit with the transfer policy of buying French players , if ever a team needed to sign a couple of British players this is it,
big job who ever takes them over

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pards - Lovely to see on 09:26 - Apr 30 with 875 viewsscot1963

I'm convinced he wears lipstick
Pards - Lovely to see on 09:28 - Apr 30 with 861 viewsdaveB

he's done a good job at Newcastle, lost his best player inJanuary so the form has gone out of the window but will still finish top half having not spent a penny. I'm not sure what they expect
Pards - Lovely to see on 09:37 - Apr 30 with 846 viewshoof_hearted

Pards - Lovely to see on 09:28 - Apr 30 by daveB

he's done a good job at Newcastle, lost his best player inJanuary so the form has gone out of the window but will still finish top half having not spent a penny. I'm not sure what they expect

Expectations. The enemy of the football fan. They're a bit like us but on a bigger scale. They enjoy being underdogs so expecting mid table and achieving mid table is worse than a good old relegation battle. Also the home form breeds massive discontent. Harry would've been hounded out by now if our home form and away form were swapped round.
Pards - Lovely to see on 10:17 - Apr 30 with 785 viewswillis1980

i know a fair few of their fans, they always seem to be under the impression they are a sleeping giant of football. i dont know where they get this whole goerdie passion/atmosphere thing from, everytime ive been its been sh1te. i also find the crowd are always very quick to get on players backs up there, often moaning, groaning and booing all within the first 15mins when the scores are still level.
Pards - Lovely to see on 10:18 - Apr 30 with 783 viewssimmo

Pards - Lovely to see on 09:28 - Apr 30 by daveB

A lot is not really his fault, if they had a proper DoF and made the signings they've needed to make in the last few windows, they might have had enough to finish stronger.

But he's a low class of human and his team plays shite football. When your manager is acting so unprofessional that he's calling his counterparts cnts and headbutting players, he should be going on that alone. The collapse of form and performances is directly attributed to Pardew and his behaviour.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Pards - Lovely to see on 10:24 - Apr 30 with 763 viewsDWQPR

This is the man that they need.

And can I also recommend a couple of able assistants

and

Now that's what I call a dream team!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Pards - Lovely to see on 10:27 - Apr 30 with 755 viewsTheBlob

Horrible rumours coming out of the North East that he's lined up for Loftus Road.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Pards - Lovely to see on 10:43 - Apr 30 with 729 viewstoboboly

Considering they sell all their best players and he has no money to bring in more unless they are french non-league players he has done very well. Also it is all relative, he has done better than Hughes so how can their form be worse? Unless they only count the recent matches, not the ones where they got into Europe.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024