Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTM 23:03 - Mar 25 with 2120 viewsted_hendrix

Just back and although he got sent off I'm going for Yossi Benayoun.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

MOTM on 23:04 - Mar 25 with 1614 viewsbaz_qpr

+1
MOTM on 23:05 - Mar 25 with 1605 views100percent

Going tp play devils advocate here - zamorra my motm - thought he held the ball up excellently, won almost every header and drove the team on.
really enjoyable game tonight.....
MOTM on 23:05 - Mar 25 with 1602 viewsAntti_Heinola

Didn't agree with the signing, but at the same time tonight was the sort of player I was expecting. Good to see him put in such a shift and gave us added quality too.
But the red card means he can't have it, sorry.

Clint Hill for me. Although that's not his name from now on. It's Cruyff Hill.

Bare bones.

MOTM on 23:05 - Mar 25 with 1597 viewsJonDoeman

+2

It Is What It Is !!

MOTM on 23:06 - Mar 25 with 1589 viewsLambourn

MOTM on 23:05 - Mar 25 by 100percent

Going tp play devils advocate here - zamorra my motm - thought he held the ball up excellently, won almost every header and drove the team on.
really enjoyable game tonight.....

Zamora not even in Yossi league tonight or in his whole career.
MOTM on 23:06 - Mar 25 with 1587 viewsJigsore

the fact we're arguing over the MOTM says a lot. Looking forward to this match report tbh

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

MOTM on 23:06 - Mar 25 with 1588 viewseastside_r

Rob Green for me.
MOTM on 23:07 - Mar 25 with 1574 viewsRblockPrior

Benayoun for me although Hill and Green were right up there

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Login to get fewer ads

MOTM on 23:07 - Mar 25 with 1572 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Yossi

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

MOTM on 23:07 - Mar 25 with 1570 viewsJonDoeman

MOTM on 23:06 - Mar 25 by Jigsore

the fact we're arguing over the MOTM says a lot. Looking forward to this match report tbh

Be lucky if Benny Yoon gets a 6 of Clive!!

It Is What It Is !!

MOTM on 23:08 - Mar 25 with 1565 viewsBrightonhoop

Good shout, Green edged it for me.
MOTM on 23:09 - Mar 25 with 1553 viewsWokingR

Green for me
Thought he kept us alive at several key times
MOTM on 23:12 - Mar 25 with 1526 viewsTacticalR

MOTM on 23:05 - Mar 25 by Antti_Heinola

Didn't agree with the signing, but at the same time tonight was the sort of player I was expecting. Good to see him put in such a shift and gave us added quality too.
But the red card means he can't have it, sorry.

Clint Hill for me. Although that's not his name from now on. It's Cruyff Hill.

Fantastic bit of skill from Clint to lay on the goal.

Air hostess clique

MOTM on 23:14 - Mar 25 with 1512 viewseghamranger

MOTM on 23:09 - Mar 25 by WokingR

Green for me
Thought he kept us alive at several key times

Has to be Green, I'm sat just behind the goal and he was superb in the first half, best performance of a keeper I've seen in years at HQ.
And that save in injury time in the away end looked brilliant.

Seems we had a few tonight, by everyone's opinion which is great at this time of the season. Roll on Saturday.
COYRS
MOTM on 23:15 - Mar 25 with 1506 viewsQPR_Nippon

Between Green and Hill for me, with Clint just about edging it for an incredible defensive shift and a sublime assist which if it had been David Silva on MOTD would have had pundits creaming themselves.

Thought CH was MOM on Saturday as well. In fact our pre-match discussion tonight was all about why he had never established himself as a Premier League player in his 20s. Was he a late bloomer or just an incredibly under-rated player who never got the props he deserved?
MOTM on 23:16 - Mar 25 with 1492 viewsted_hendrix

MOTM on 23:06 - Mar 25 by eastside_r

Rob Green for me.

Three good saves in the first half and of course right near the end.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

MOTM on 23:20 - Mar 25 with 1468 viewsAntti_Heinola

MOTM on 23:16 - Mar 25 by ted_hendrix

Three good saves in the first half and of course right near the end.

Hmm... all good saves by Green, but if any of those had gone in I'd have slaughtered him. Should have saved all of them, and did. Looked like he was playing safe after Saturday - pushing hard at the ball rather than trying to catch. The one really good one was when I think it was McLean went one on one just after half time and Green got out to block. The early free kick that looked a goal all the way but drifted wide... Greeno waved that goodbye!

Bare bones.

MOTM on 23:27 - Mar 25 with 1437 viewsHollowayRanger

top 3 green hill benny

bottom 3 kranjar barton hughes

that was a tough game and if that were the first leg of playoffs id be very worried about 2nd leg up at wigan!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

MOTM on 23:28 - Mar 25 with 1432 viewsTacticalR

So we're all agreed then. Let's hear it for the over-the-hill mercenaries!
[Post edited 26 Mar 2014 0:13]

Air hostess clique

MOTM on 23:29 - Mar 25 with 1416 viewsbosh67

Yossi was everywhere tonight. Ridiculously unlucky to get the first booking. The ref, Simon Hooper, who is usually so good, had a very weird second half. Never seen a player booked for getting himself kicked in the shin by another player.

Green MOTM though. He won it for us. 3 fantastic saves and a wordy at the end.

Credit to Yossi, Clint (2 x Bobby Moore'esque tackles), Joey, Bobble and Ravel, who limped through the second half and who was continually fouled on the edge of the Wigan area and got nothing. Apart from the 25 yard freekick. Had that gone in it would have been outrageous.

We were good for the first 20, scored a wonderful team goal, then went into our shells, got caught for pace all over the park, again, had a few spates of playing well and held on to win.

Favourite moment of the night was after the foul that Yossi got his second yellow for, the wall being walked back 10 yards and then being about 3 yards away when the freekick got taken. That was hilarious.

Wigan were the better team overall but we put bodies in the way and played okay in small patches.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

MOTM on 23:59 - Mar 25 with 1297 viewsDevonWhite

Benayoun did well, put a shift in and popped up with the winner. But Hill and Green were far more deserving of MOTM.
MOTM on 00:19 - Mar 26 with 1251 viewsloftboy

Green for me, kept us in it and a magnificent save at the end, nice to have so many choices though.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

MOTM on 00:29 - Mar 26 with 1224 viewssmegma

MOTM on 23:15 - Mar 25 by QPR_Nippon

Between Green and Hill for me, with Clint just about edging it for an incredible defensive shift and a sublime assist which if it had been David Silva on MOTD would have had pundits creaming themselves.

Thought CH was MOM on Saturday as well. In fact our pre-match discussion tonight was all about why he had never established himself as a Premier League player in his 20s. Was he a late bloomer or just an incredibly under-rated player who never got the props he deserved?

I think Hill-inho just edged it for me. Yossi was immense first half but I think he was less influential second half yet he didn't deserve two yellow cards. The save by Green at the end was top drawer.
MOTM on 01:18 - Mar 26 with 1175 viewsantoknee64

Green followed by Hill.
Was Yossi`s best game for us but still lacking in pace and a great chance to score.
Zamora 110% effort and was our biggest threat to their defence all night.
Christmas Carol gud 1st half totally crap 2nd,passed everytime to Wigan players.
Dunn had a shocker thought that we would of been a bigger threat with Yun at Leftback Hill & Ned centre and hopefuly Simpson on Saturday.
MOTM on 04:36 - Mar 26 with 1117 viewsRangersAreBack

Anyone suggesting Hill for MOTM tonight is a sandwich short of a picnic. Yes he did a nice flick for the goal but his main duty was defence. He was murdered at LB several times in the first half, with the opposition forwards having at least 3 clear sights at goal. Fortunately for us, Wigan did not take them. Appreciate he was playing out of position but not a chance he was MOTM. Not even close.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024