Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zak Emmerson 06:07 - Sep 2 with 187 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

England Under-18 international Zak Emmerson has joined the Seasiders for an undisclosed fee from Brighton & Hove Albion.

The striker, who scored 20 goals in 26 games for the Seagulls youth team last season, has put pen-to-paper on a three-year contract at Bloomfield Road, which includes the option of a further year.

Set to initially link up with the Development Squad, the 18-year-old previously experienced league football when emerging as a talent at Oldham Athletic, becoming the second youngest EFL debutant at just 15 years and 73 days old.

On signing for Blackpool, Zak Emmerson said:

“This is a move that has been in the pipeline for a while and I’m really happy and excited to get going. I’ve had a good two years at Brighton and I feel like I’ve progressed well. Now is the time for a different challenge and Blackpool sounded the perfect fit for me.”

Academy Director Ciaran Donnelly added:

“Zak is a young player of high calibre that has already represented England at youth level. He is a natural goalscorer who has a tremendous work ethic and he is hungry to play at the highest level.

“Our recruitment team have worked really hard to make this happen, with Paul Murray playing an instrumental role in bringing Zak to Blackpool. We are delighted that we’ve been able to attract a young player of Zak’s stature and believe he has an exciting future. We are determined to give him the platform to showcase his ability.”

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2022/september/01/england-under-18-internatio

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024