Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy Premier League 22/23 12:22 - Aug 3 with 2289 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Starts Friday night, you up for it?

[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 18:51]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 02:15 - Oct 9 with 511 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I'm just behind you....

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 20:45 - Oct 9 with 499 viewsspell_chekker

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 08:16 - Oct 14 with 478 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Friday night game

Brentford v Brighton & Hove Albion

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 08:46 - Oct 14 with 474 viewsspell_chekker

I was going to get rid of Salah but decided to keep him after his midweek exploits. He'll come good one of these days.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 07:46 - Oct 17 with 468 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Midweek games

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 14:33 - Oct 17 with 465 viewsspell_chekker

OK

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 09:27 - Oct 21 with 454 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 12:54 - Oct 21 with 450 viewsspell_chekker

Ready.

I've bought an Arsenal player back and got rid of Mings into the bargain.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2022 12:54]

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 12:13 - Oct 27 with 436 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 10:36 - Nov 3 with 428 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 22:36 - Nov 6 with 426 viewsspell_chekker

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 11:04 - Nov 7 with 422 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

My team this week...

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 19:54 - Nov 7 with 416 viewsspell_chekker

I don't understand why I'm doing well this season!!!

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 13:56 - Nov 11 with 388 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 23:28 - Dec 19 with 364 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

for Boxing Day

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 19:40 - Dec 21 with 357 viewsspell_chekker

I'll be ready.

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 20:04 - Dec 22 with 338 viewsspell_chekker

Done.

I'm doing unusually well in the public leagues I joined. A classic league and a head to head.

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 00:35 - Jan 2 with 316 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Midweek games

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 04:53 - Jan 2 with 306 viewsspell_chekker

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 09:25 - Jan 13 with 287 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Friday night game

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 21:59 - Jan 13 with 285 viewsspell_chekker

City, United, Palace and Spurs all doubling up this gameweek.

I've transferred Salah out and got Rashford in.

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 00:30 - Jan 20 with 279 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 06:05 - Jan 20 with 266 viewsspell_chekker

Still using the money I got from flogging Salah.

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 21:28 - Jan 26 with 250 viewsspell_chekker

Anything happening this weekend?

Fantasy Premier League 22/23 on 08:52 - Jan 27 with 248 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Nope, FA Cup weekend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024