Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Gabriel 12:32 - Aug 31 with 612 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool Football Club is pleased to confirm the return of Jordan Gabriel on a permanent transfer from Nottingham Forest.

The 22-year-old, who spent last season on loan with the Seasiders, joins for an undisclosed fee, having agreed an initial four-year deal at Bloomfield Road, which contains an option for a further year.

A popular figure in tangerine, Gabriel featured 35 times for Blackpool during the 2020/21 campaign, helping the side achieve promotion to the Sky Bet Championship via the play-offs.

On his return, Jordan Gabriel said:

“I’m over the moon. I can’t wait to get started. I’m so happy to be here. I loved my time here last season and it created a lot of memories. That’s now what I’m wanting for the future. Together, with the group that we’ve got, we can hopefully do that.”

Neil Critchley added:

“Jordan made a big impression both on-and-off the pitch last season, so we’re delighted to welcome him back home to Blackpool. We were always keen to sign him after his loan spell and he’s expressed a real desire to return. I’d also like to thank Simon for his support in making this deal happen.

“Jordan’s at a good age with his best years still in front of him and the potential to keep improving. His character fits within the group we have here, and I’m sure our supporters will be looking forward to seeing him in a tangerine shirt again.”

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/post/blackpool-confirm-permanent-signing-of-j

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Jordan Gabriel on 17:02 - Sep 1 with 600 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Jordan Gabriel on 18:57 - Sep 1 with 596 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jordan Gabriel on 10:44 - Sep 2 with 579 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jordan Gabriel on 21:16 - Sep 2 with 573 viewsspell_chekker

Could be our right back for years to come.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Jordan Gabriel on 10:59 - Sep 4 with 564 viewsImperial

Forest fans are not happy with this.

Jordan Gabriel on 18:38 - Sep 4 with 550 viewsspell_chekker

It's a strange one, Forest having no right backs and letting him go.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Jordan Gabriel on 17:14 - Nov 9 with 506 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jordan Gabriel on 19:50 - Nov 9 with 502 viewsspell_chekker

Athleticism in bucketloads.

Jordan Gabriel on 11:32 - Nov 17 with 490 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jordan Gabriel on 20:31 - Jul 14 with 387 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jordan Gabriel on 18:34 - Jul 28 with 361 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jordan Gabriel on 12:48 - Oct 5 with 327 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jordan Gabriel on 12:01 - Oct 14 with 286 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jordan Gabriel on 12:22 - Oct 29 with 271 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jordan Gabriel on 17:34 - Mar 21 with 194 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024