Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel Grimshaw 15:25 - Jun 8 with 663 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Daniel Grimshaw on 15:29 - Jun 8 with 661 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Daniel Grimshaw on 16:34 - Jun 8 with 649 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Daniel Grimshaw on 23:09 - Jun 8 with 639 viewsspell_chekker

A completely random one but I've heard of Grimshaw.

In short, he's not got any first team experience but he is thought to be a top prospect. This'd seem to be a very shrewd signing.

A 2 + 1 deal.

I wouldn't expect Maxwell to be displaced next season, if at all, but this lad has got the potential to go all the way.

Maxwell's contract runs until June 2022 and we've got a 1 year option after that.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Daniel Grimshaw on 22:01 - Jun 10 with 628 viewsspell_chekker

Full name: Daniel James Grimshaw
Date of birth: 16 January 1998 (age 23)
Place of birth: Salford, England
Height: 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Position(s): Goalkeeper

Senior career
Years : Team : Apps
2019—2021: Manchester City 0
2020: Hemel Hempstead Town (loan) 7
2020—2021: Lommel (loan) 10
2021— :Blackpool 0

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Daniel Grimshaw on 22:02 - Jun 10 with 627 viewsspell_chekker

Daniel Grimshaw on 22:03 - Jun 10 with 624 viewsspell_chekker

Daniel Grimshaw Agrees Blackpool Move

Goalkeeper Arrives On Initial Two-Year Deal

Blackpool Football Club is pleased to confirm the signing of Daniel Grimshaw from Manchester City.

The goalkeeper, 23, arrives at Bloomfield Road on a two-year contract, with an option to extend it by a further 12 months.

Involved in the first-team setup during his time at the Etihad Stadium, which included appearances on the bench in the Carabao Cup, the stopper spent last season on loan at Lommel SK in Belgium, playing 10 games in First Division B.

Impressing throughout his time with the under-18s and Elite Development squad at Manchester City, reaching the semi-finals of the UEFA Youth League with the latter, Grimshaw becomes Blackpool’s second arrival to be announced today.

On joining, Daniel Grimshaw said:

“I’m happy and really excited to be here. I’ve worked really hard in my career to get to this point, and I want to progress further here at Blackpool.

“I’m looking forward to working under Neil Critchley and Steve Banks and alongside the goalkeepers that are already here. I can’t wait to get going.”

Neil Critchley said:

“Daniel is another player that I’ve followed the progress of. He’s what I’d class as a modern day goalkeeper and he knows what elite standards are from being around the first-team setup at Manchester City. His recent loan out in Belgium shows his willingness to step out of his comfort zone and he’s now ready for this next step in his career.

“He provides valuable competition in the goalkeeping department and I’m delighted that he’s decided to join us.”

Daniel Grimshaw on 17:00 - Jul 15 with 559 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Daniel Grimshaw on 20:04 - Jul 15 with 553 viewsspell_chekker

His progress is going to be interesting.

He's no mug and hasn't come here to spend his life on the bench.

He's got a job on though to first get past Moore and then Maxwell.

He'll get a chance and he'll have to take it. A lot depends on luck, right place and right time.

Daniel Grimshaw on 14:03 - Oct 18 with 503 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Daniel Grimshaw on 19:34 - Nov 1 with 467 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Daniel Grimshaw on 06:52 - Feb 10 with 423 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Daniel Grimshaw on 22:10 - Jul 4 with 347 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Daniel Grimshaw on 07:04 - Jul 5 with 324 viewsspell_chekker

I gather he's signed a 3 year contract plus a 1 year option.

That'd make it a 2 tear extension.

Piyu we onlu got an extra 1 year when extending Ekpitete but I suppose a 'keeper's career path is on a different trajectory to that of an outfield player.

Daniel Grimshaw on 21:00 - Jul 17 with 311 viewsspell_chekker

Daniel Grimshaw on 21:51 - Oct 1 with 269 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024